發新帖
查看: 12075|回覆: 5
go

有無人讀過青衣宏福國際班? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-11 09:50 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-6-24 13:26 發表
both my 2 sons are studying at tivoli.
elder son was in international section during N1 and K1. and this year change to local section due to the time table changed to afternoon.
local section is a m ...

Do they use Cantonese for PN international section or just PTH and English?? Are the teachers native speakers????

2#
發表於 09-12-14 09:16 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-12-12 12:31 發表
mainly english with pth for chinese lesson.
not oxford or wall street english accents, however, the teachers' english is good level!

Thank you for your sharing..

3#
發表於 10-7-27 11:03 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 flostangraphy 於 10-7-15 12:02 發表
我有兩個小朋友讀tivoli.
大哥今年升小一, 有幸考到陳守仁.
弟弟會升K2... 出年年尾又一輪新作戰....
他們兩個都是, N1, K1 國際班. K2, K3 中英文班.
英文,中文講ok, 睇同寫就... 麻麻... K3 level.

HI, 我想問下國際部d老師nice or not?(i just started their summer course and was disppointed to see a few cool faces).
同埋佢地對小朋友既自理, 自律同常規方面既訓練是否足夠~~

4#
發表於 10-7-27 14:03 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kmmum 於 10-7-27 13:53 發表
你轉唔轉到am class?

轉唔到........住~~

5#
發表於 10-7-28 09:00 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 cwongkl 於 10-7-28 00:49 發表
Hi MIANYANG

妳姐姐有無話妳知今日金髲老師講故事時,she turns each page of the book by using her finger with her saliva, you know, everyone look at her, it's really very dirty, dont she know the kids wil ...

HI, never thought I would see you here , afterall, you have already made up your mind, right.

HAHA, yes, the first thing my maid told me was about her turning the page with finger full of saliva, It sounded so disguisting, even my maid said she thought they would be very strict with hygiene, but.....

For me, I only think Ms Sophia is OK as she is really nice, but for the others, I had to say their smiles were not from the bottom of their heart, i.e. 皮笑肉不笑.

Anyway, the summer course is pretty good as long as my son enjoys it, and he does so far. But if it is a normal lesson, I would expect more and not just whether he enjoys it or not.  Honestly, the Englsih level they taught is not very "deep" and I can also teach him at home, provided that I am willing to put in the effort.   However, what I want him to learn more at this moment is 德育,自理 方面.  I guess you should have seen his agressive behaviour at class these two days, he always push the others whenever the other kids want to come closer and touch his toys....唉!!

So I am struggling whether to let him stay at Wisdom where he can be moulded, hopefully.

So, you are a full-time mom, right? How I envy you most~~

6#
發表於 10-7-28 16:37 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kmmum 於 10-7-28 15:35 發表
上次,去左家長會, 知道那位老師教囡囡. 我真係o 咀 !
反而想轉返讀康傑.  康傑程度其實不淺. nursery 已經有功課. 不過, 由屋企行去好遠.

唔通校舍擴充,反而令師資變差?! 識幾個朋友仔囡讀宏福國際. 佢地小朋友全 ...

但係讀2,3個月, 係咪真係有幫助入st. cat 同 kv呢??
‹ 上一主題|下一主題