搜索
發新帖
樓主: bonnylee71
go

校車服務 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-30 16:53 |顯示全部帖子
Hi

Same here! I live in YL & there is no direct stop to my estate, I will need to take my son to the pick up point by LRT (about 20mins) to & fro daily, it will take about 1 & a half hr from school back home. Is there any place where we can raise up this school bus problem to the school?

2#
發表於 10-8-30 20:37 |顯示全部帖子
Hi SueBeeChueng & Daddycool,

Thanks for the advice! it's will be the same duration for us to send my son to school ourselves as the school bus. We are not living near YL westrail station therefore every morning I will need to send my boy to YL westrail station pick up point. This will be the last stop for YL both go & back from school. My son is in P1 so it's still not safe for him to travel alone by the MRT. The going time is exceptable but it's just too late for the back time & worst thing is that I have to take the LRT back home with both my kids. Hope they don't mind to drop him at my estate since it's the last stop then I need not have to take my little one with me to fetch her brother.

3#
發表於 10-9-1 10:14 |顯示全部帖子
Hi 88,

Thanks for your effort! Yes, my hubby told me that YL westrail will be the 1st stop. I'm so glad to know that. Hopefully they won't change their mind on next Mon as most of the students at this stop will need to take another transportation back home.

4#
發表於 10-9-9 07:29 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all,

I looked through the envelope 4 so many times but I still couldn't find that sentence。they stated that we
need to pay half month 4 july。however,i remember the sch bus company did tell myhubby n me that it
free if we use their service for the whole year。

5#
發表於 10-9-9 07:30 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all,

I looked through the envelope 4 so many times but I still couldn't find that sentence。they stated that we
need to pay half month 4 july。however,i remember the sch bus company did tell myhubby n me that it
free if we use their service for the whole year。

6#
發表於 10-9-9 07:30 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all,

I looked through the envelope 4 so many times but I still couldn't find that sentence。they stated that we need to pay half month 4 july。however,i remember the sch bus company did tell myhubby n me that it will be free 4 july if we use their service for the whole year。

Sorry for sending same passages for so many times. Send error!

[ 本帖最後由 Sim 於 10-9-9 09:25 編輯 ]

7#
發表於 10-9-9 09:35 |顯示全部帖子
HI Bluestar,

Thanks for your verify! However, I really couldn't find that line. The bus fee is also difference from what they told us. They increase the bus fee without informing the parents. Bad service!

8#
發表於 10-9-9 12:17 |顯示全部帖子
I have verified with the bus company. They told me that they have forgotten to state this point (free service for July- only for those pupils who have taking school bus from Sep to Jun) on the envelope. It should be the same for all route. So blur!

[ 本帖最後由 Sim 於 10-9-10 07:07 編輯 ]

9#
發表於 10-9-9 13:54 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Bluestar,

Bus fee is cheaper compare to last yr. However, at 1st they quoted us $1350 but now become $1450 (just within 2 weeks) raise so fast. They told me it's becos the tunnel fee increase. Haha ... every child $100 then 20 children will be $2000. I don't think the tunnel fee is increased by $2000/ bus. O! They really earn a lot.

[ 本帖最後由 Sim 於 10-9-9 13:56 編輯 ]

10#
發表於 10-9-9 15:37 |顯示全部帖子
Hi 肥妹爸爸,

Does it mean that TSL has 'extra lessons' for those who are top in grade & last in grade?
Thanks!

11#
發表於 10-9-14 07:48 |顯示全部帖子
Hi henryesther,

yes, my son is taking bus no.16. However, we will
need extra 20mins to get to the pick up pt(10 mins
walk n 10 mins LRT) I know we should be fair for
those we board the bus first, they should b the one to
alight 1st but I don't understand why they need so
long (about 1 hr) to go around fairview estate. Many
children at our stop have to take extra transport to
get there. We need to leave home early as well but
our request r being neglected.

12#
發表於 10-9-14 07:54 |顯示全部帖子
Hi henryesther,

yes, my son is taking bus no.16. However, we will
need extra 20mins to get to the pick up pt(10 mins
walk n 10 mins LRT) I know we should be fair for
those we board the bus first, they should b the one to
alight 1st but I don't understand why they need so
long (about 1 hr) to go around fairview estate. Many
children at our stop have to take extra transport to
get there. We need to leave home early as well but
our request r being neglected.

13#
發表於 10-9-15 14:02 |顯示全部帖子
Hi henryesther,

Do you need to travel by LRT in order to reach the pick up pt? Which stop are your girl boarding & alighting? I guess most parents prefer the bus company to break up both Fairview Park route & YL route. I don't mind paying a bit higher if they send my son back to my estate so I don't have to bring my little girl with me daily to fetch her brother. Taking LRT to the stop everyday is not cheap too. After separating the route, those staying in YL may reach home early too.

Yes, my son also complained that he felt dizzy after some many turns.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題