教育王國 討論區 英華小學 2007年YW小一家長版 :)
樓主: 010
go

2007年YW小一家長版 :) [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 07-7-29 00:07 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 matthew_mama 於 07-7-28 11:09 發表
Anthea
yes, I plan to goto mei foo to see the flat also, but they said the decoration no good at all and quite expensive now, around 17 /sp feet la

Decoration depends on individual flat.  Mine is rented also. Brand new decorated at that time.  Actually I searched in the 4 dragons nearby the school first, but the flats are so small, with many big rows and columns on the ceiling, always facing west, no banks, few groceries shopping choices, inconvenient to go else where, especially to my younger one's kinder, and expensive. I seldom use clubhouse,  only swimming pool is attractive to me. AquaMarine was the best among the 4 to me at that time, but the rent was over my budget.  After a few negotiations, I had to give up and went to Mei Foo.  The very next day I found my home here already, much more spacious, within my budget, close to all kinds of facilities.  Later I invited Sneezy to move to Mei Foo also.  The rent already raised, so finally she moved close to Mei Foo, we can still take care of each other easily.
Other than Mei Foo, Wah Lai Estate, Cheung Sha Wan 居屋 could be consider also.
Everybody is specially made by God with purpose.  ;-) Never FROWN, even when U R SAD. 'Cos U never know who is falling In Love with your SMILE. :)

42#
發表於 07-7-29 22:45 |顯示全部帖子
Today I talked with a parent who live in Tsing Yi Garden.  She said her son took private school bus, last stop in the morning, first  stop in the afternoon, only 11 minutes journey.  By 3 o'clock her son would be in home, about the same arriving time as me as I usually do a little bit chatting in school. May worth to consider in travelling time.  But the YW family group and other facilities availability may not be as good as Mei Foo.
Everybody is specially made by God with purpose.  ;-) Never FROWN, even when U R SAD. 'Cos U never know who is falling In Love with your SMILE. :)

43#
發表於 07-7-30 14:22 |顯示全部帖子
I have asked my friend about the 青衣線 private school bus.
She saidthere were 2 lines, her line just has 3 stops:
Tsuen Wan 海濱花園
青衣機鐵站
宏福花園
Tel: 97339075
She said there is another line of private school bus which has more stops in 青衣, She has to ask another friend of hers to get the number.

[ 本文章最後由 Anthea 於 07-7-30 15:45 編輯 ]

44#
發表於 07-8-6 14:35 |顯示全部帖子
恭喜文鋒得奬

45#
發表於 07-8-7 11:39 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 matthew_mama 於 07-8-6 15:24 發表
Anthea
thanks a lot, and also thanks for your school bus service Ms Leung information, let me can made a decision to move to TSING YI
and also thanks for the god let me rent in and rent out so  ...

You are welcome! God has given you extra grace because it is very hard to do so many things in a summer for a pregnant woman!

46#
發表於 07-8-7 13:35 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 matthew_mama 於 07-8-7 11:48 發表
我都好感恩,仲有幾日就劏,哈哈 ,今日仲要買小小傢俬。.

My sister- in-law also move in then end of August, her new flat does not these pretty new wooden tables, see if they fit you:
Large table: 33Lx33wx14H inches
small table: 20Lx16wx18H inches
light yellow in colour
microwave oven: this is not pretty new but still working well.

47#
發表於 07-8-8 19:45 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 matthew_mama 於 07-8-7 18:26 發表
Anthea
thanks for your sharing ,but we no need table and my hus not allow us to use microwave

That is very good.  I neither use microwave. Wish your babt stay in your tummy till the right time.

48#
發表於 07-8-9 12:37 |顯示全部帖子
KLLP,
Will I see yoiu this Saturday at the baseball course, if yes, then I will bring along the TaiHing coupons and KRS uniforms and 2 school bags.

49#
發表於 07-8-9 21:44 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 KLLP 於 07-8-9 14:10 發表
I will go.
OK!

50#
發表於 07-8-14 15:12 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 KLLP 於 07-8-14 10:30 發表
Anthea,
多謝你的背心
見到你的背心, 我才醒起我還未幫細仔換上紫色的袋

You are welcome!  Do you have other classmates who need 背心?  I still have 4 背心(green pockets) and 2 old style school bags.

51#
發表於 07-8-15 22:24 |顯示全部帖子
Is there Microsoft Wordsexpert?
I have some questions alwayspuzzling me:
1. how to set the defaultformat for all files? I cannot find from the manual bar to tailor the font andline width if I don’t open any document.
If I open any document, then what I set is only effective for that onlydocument.

2. Usually I copy and pastewebsite information into my own file, but the line width is usually too widefor me.
I have discovered a satisfactoryline width.
What I am doing now is copythat satisfactory line return icon and replace the unsatisfactory line returnicon one by one manually. Can I do it in a wiser manner?

52#
發表於 07-8-15 22:44 |顯示全部帖子
I will go to school tomorrow 11:00am. are you around that thime? If yes, then you can hand KLLP's book to me; if not, then you may hand the book to KLLP on the parent briefing, then she hand the book to me on Sep 1 Saturday.

53#
發表於 07-8-16 15:47 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 010 於 07-8-15 23:07 發表
當你set 好一份文件格式,文件濶度
可以將佢另存儲新當為文件範本(.dot )
>檔案>另存新檔>檔案類型-選文件範本(.dot )
咁你下次開一當時,
>開啓新檔, 之後選”範本 ...

我得左啦! 多谢賜教!

54#
發表於 07-8-19 14:21 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 matthew_mama 於 07-8-18 18:01 發表
I hope I can but still no milk, now he drink milk powder:cry:

Matthew_mama,
Congratulations! Let the baby keep on sucking even when you think there is no milk.  Only his sucking will induce milk.  Wish you success!

KLLP,
Didn't see you on Saturday.  Your son retreat the course?

55#
發表於 07-8-19 17:46 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 matthew_mama 於 07-8-19 14:30 發表
Anthea
thanks , this morning i can pump 50ml la
Pls pray for me can over come because vrey tire and feel sick now

Will pray for you. Sucking is a much better induction than pumping.  I lied on bed while feeding my baby so that I would not be too tired.

[ 本文章最後由 Anthea 於 07-8-19 18:23 編輯 ]

56#
發表於 07-8-20 11:48 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 KLLP 於 07-8-20 09:27 發表
Two schoolmates of my younger son want to get the school uniform, would you bring  ...

Sure.  Next Saturday will be my hubby's turn to go there for I am not available.  he will bring along my youinger son, so it is very easy to recognise him.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖