61#
發表於 08-4-9 00:44 |顯示全部帖子
木土土,

恭喜,恭喜
你少理囝囝,佢成績都好掂
如果再加埋你發功,我諗一定頂呱呱
咪係!
Where is princess going?
Everybody is specially made by God with purpose.  ;-) Never FROWN, even when U R SAD. 'Cos U never know who is falling In Love with your SMILE. :)

62#
發表於 08-4-9 00:47 |顯示全部帖子
自己放學返黎溫下書
I guess this will happen when they are F.6

LV,
Are you full time mom or working mom?
Everybody is specially made by God with purpose.  ;-) Never FROWN, even when U R SAD. 'Cos U never know who is falling In Love with your SMILE. :)

63#
發表於 08-4-9 20:07 |顯示全部帖子
LV,
囝囝在校都完成大部份功課,好多時返到
屋企都剩得一樣半樣功課做,所以佢好自動
自覺去做功課及執書包,
my dream boy
behavior!

但做完功課就只係
電視+打機 叫佢溫書,
because your boy is smart!  Smart boy does not need to 溫書 unless before dictations or exams.

My boy is P.3.  I am full time working for my boys.

64#
發表於 08-4-9 20:11 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 KLLP 於 08-4-9 11:52 發表
我咪有排等

The stories I heard were that only after the boys got the HKCEE result, they suddenly recognised what was the result of laziness.  So they would automatically do revision from then on.  Of course I do hope that they can be mature earlier.

65#
發表於 08-4-10 20:39 |顯示全部帖子
LV,
Though my son also 成日俾佢激到生蝦咁跳, but sometimes I still 捨不得他長大!

66#
發表於 08-4-11 20:51 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 木土土 於 08-4-10 21:55 發表
我地唔想再煩再等, 已同阿囡註冊了一間港島區直資女校!
Congratulations!!!勁!勁!勁!勁!

阿仔唔鍾意我理佢d野, 近來仲唔俾我check功課, 評估都唔知肯唔肯俾我幫佢溫書!

If my son 唔肯俾我幫佢溫書 but he is in top 5, I will both days and nights!

67#
發表於 08-4-11 20:53 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 LV77 於 08-4-10 23:47 發表
Anthea,

反而我好希望佢快d長大,因為我成日諗住可以同佢
好似朋友咁去街,唱k,睇電影,講心事,買衫,八下掛咁...
不過,到時佢未必理我,而家係我發下夢咋  

May be with his friends, but surely not with me!

68#
發表於 08-4-12 23:51 |顯示全部帖子
靠食kinder既老本can fill up to P.2 top 5, I beg you find a seat in the kinder for my little one, please!
佢而家唔識個
d都唔聽人教, because he cannot find anything
唔識after class ma!
英文尤其唔掂, 又唔鍾意睇英文書, even though all are good, finding a subject comparatively weaker in a comparison is normal.

! 阿囡剛相反, d 中文真係嚇死,, 時常要細佬教佢d字點寫, 她話想去外國讀大學, 唸住唔洗讀中文
That's a good plan.  World class Universities do not require any grade in Chinese. She will handle Chinese well automatically when she finds it is useful in work.

Hm... Nothing to worry anymore, that is why you always stay young and beautiful!

[ 本文章最後由 Anthea 於 08-4-12 23:52 編輯 ]

69#
發表於 08-4-13 23:49 |顯示全部帖子
Welcome!  Do your prince has activities on Saturdays?  I will be in school every Saturday this term.  If not in PTA room, then in 5E classroom.

70#
發表於 08-4-14 21:45 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Eva 於 08-4-14 00:38 發表
木土土
sorry!突然出來搭訕!因為我對你現在的情況很有共鳴。
大女鬧極都唔敢點出聲,個P1仔就大聲d都淚汪汪,仲好唔憤氣咁同我講道理,借口多多,又話我大聲。。。。
所以教阿仔要用多好多精力,更要在鬧他前好好handle自己的 ...

By statistics, the life of a mother is inversely proportional to the number of sons she has.  I didn't understand the news when I read.  But now I fully understand why it is like this.

71#
發表於 08-4-14 21:55 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 mayc 於 08-4-14 18:28 發表
Anthea:
請問5E classroom有什麼攪作?

等我得閒都去8吓!

Every Saturday 10:00am there is a Bible study class in 5E classroom, led by Auntie Joyce, who is a retired primary school headmastress, a mother of two, and grandmother of ?.  The theme is to investigate how do our teaching affect our kids by focus on various families recorded in the Bible.  Last Saturday they studied how Rebecca (Esau and Jacob's mother) built up and ruined her family and sons.  The class giving us a break to think when we are stirred around by sons.

72#
發表於 08-4-17 23:38 |顯示全部帖子
阿囡掂你有功勞又敝, 阿仔自己攪掂又敝, 你想點jet, 我們的木貴人?

原文章由 木土土 於 08-4-16 22:54 發表
就係我有功勞先至敝, 我囡好唔主動, 但上到中學仲點可以只是靠我在後面推呢

73#
發表於 08-5-12 20:54 |顯示全部帖子
Hope that the College will know this and do some moral education for this!!

74#
發表於 08-7-24 01:26 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #8 LV77 的文章

In the School intranet 佈告版 "學生通告" there is a notice on recommended books for P.1 to P.6.

[ 本文章最後由 Anthea 於 08-7-24 01:54 編輯 ]

75#
發表於 08-7-24 01:34 |顯示全部帖子
Easy媽咪,

Best wishes to you.

原文章由 Easy媽咪 於 08-7-18 22:24 發表
thanks!
身體冇咩野, 只不過出出入入去醫院做手術. 下星期已經第7次做手術, 聽起黎都驚, 腎石都攪咁耐~~~唉!

妳唔好同我地byebye呀, 黎緊日子大把野請教妳架, 我地果間都唔係好旺呀, 妳有時間入黎比下料我地仲好啦 ...

76#
發表於 08-11-17 20:30 |顯示全部帖子
三色堇繁殖、護理
http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/green/doc/one_ppt_plating_of_pansy.ppt

77#
發表於 09-1-25 18:21 |顯示全部帖子
Yes.  Is 1:30pm OK? Pls pm address.

原帖由 matthew_mama 於 09-1-24 23:52 發表
Dear all tai tai,
Happy Lunar new year

明月出版社

初三是否啓市?

78#
發表於 09-1-25 18:24 |顯示全部帖子
仝人鞠躬!
我代表各有關人士多謝明月出版社慷慨送出新年厚禮!

79#
發表於 09-2-4 12:11 |顯示全部帖子
Happy CNY!

fyi, just retrieved from school website
2月5日 照常上課 
2月7日 家長日 
2月9日 上學期頒獎禮

80#
發表於 09-2-4 22:44 |顯示全部帖子
I suppose it could keep the parents in suspense before Saturday.

In 上學期頒獎禮 more students can go up the stage.

原帖由 LV77 於 09-2-4 14:47 發表
Anthea,

我都有上校網,知道上學期頒獎禮由5/2改為
9/2,其實係唔係邊日都無大分別呢
只不過係見左家長先頒獎呢?(當然係叻
果批至有獎呀)  

‹ 上一主題|下一主題