用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 升中派位 如只有顏寶玲或匯基收?怎麼辦?(urgent) ...
發新帖
樓主: Viman
go

如只有顏寶玲或匯基收?怎麼辦?(urgent) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-7-8 17:58 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
只派到band2中中,已四出叩門.

如只有顏寶玲或匯基收,哪一間值得考慮呢?

請給意見吧!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-7-8 19:36 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #2 Gracewu1219 的文章

Thank you. We have good impression to these two schools. At first, my son was impressed by the kind techers & students during the information day last year. But noe, he prefers NPL as he does not like studying 聖經 (not a reason from my pt. of view).

Tomorrow, we will attend the admission test in United Christian.

3#
發表於 08-7-8 23:22 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #6 nywing 的文章

Any more comments or advice on NPL. ? I need to make descision soon.

Thanks!

4#
發表於 08-7-10 12:57 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #1 Gracewu1219 的文章

Dear Grace, Sweetcouple,

Thanks for your support & useful information. By observation, there were over 100 students taking the admission examination yesterday. Unfortunately, we can't receive the confirmation call. I think we are rejected.

Anyway, I think NPL is still OK abd ny son need studying hard.

Viman

5#
發表於 08-7-12 00:11 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #1 Gracewu1219 的文章

Yes, accepted. Does anyone know more Ngan Po Ling?

I hope I make right decision to my son.

6#
發表於 08-7-16 20:38 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #1 Gracewu1219 的文章

Your school is very good compared with mine.

What is CCS?

However, your son can study in a very harmonic school life. Very nice!

7#
發表於 09-4-2 13:09 |顯示全部帖子
Hi search school,

I'm sorry for not reply promptly as I just see the message.

Last year, I registered NPL after central allocation in July. However, I withdrew the position as I finally aceepted by other school.

Athough I 'm not familiar with NPL, I have the following comments for your own consideration:

1. I have a relative who is principal of primary school in  將軍澳. He recommended Law's last year because he knows the LAWs' principal and understand he would make the school well. However, the transport hindered my final descision.

2. I attended the information day of NPL last year. My son & I were attracted by the school atmosphere, the students looked fine. Hence he likes this school in general.

3. I think both is OK. You are better to consider a/ transport as it may block the initiative learning such as ECA, etc.
b/ the willingness of the child.
c/ level (but I think both is the same because they are under PLK)

Hope these are useful to you.

Viman

原帖由 SearchSchool 於 09-3-31 14:49 發表
Hello Viman,

I saw your message below.  Is your child now studying in Secondary 1 of NPL.  My son has just been accepted by this school.  Would you kindly share your comments of this school.  Really  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題