搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 請問有無人收到DBS面試通知?
發新帖
查看: 2589|回覆: 2
go

請問有無人收到DBS面試通知? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-8 11:17 |顯示全部帖子
In my son's year, he was not asked about Math question but something like 空間/分析/專注力. I realised that was tested in other schools too. For 2nd interview, parents have 1 min to introduce your son. To be honest, the atmosphere is good but just feel the pressure from ourselves. They set 1 min for each family because some one may talk toooooo much. Time control is necessary. I remembered we were over 1 mim but we ere not stopped actually.  
原帖由 eileenycm 於 08-10-7 22:35 發表
多謝你分享.
點解呢間學校對小朋友嘅數學咁重視?

此外聽說在第二次面見家長時, 當家長回答校長問題時會有計時器計時, 並要求家長在規定時問內完成問題, 仲會指定父或母答某些問題, 我初時聽到, 唔係太信. 為何要這 ...

2#
發表於 08-10-12 22:02 |顯示全部帖子
In 1st interview, boys will be interviewed by teacher only. Firstly, boys will be lead to a classroom where they can read books, play lego, drawing, toys..... This is waiting time. Then, boys will be lead to another room to interview with teacher, 1 to 1. In my son's year, he was asked some general questions and asked to put some figures into correct position. May spend only 5 mins. Nothing special. Don't worry.

3#
發表於 08-10-13 11:53 |顯示全部帖子
ahtan,

In my son's year, he didn't need to listen to story. I think the interview is different every year. My son is in P.4 already.
Be relax ! Just ask him to be polite and don't run around inside the room when waiting. Without pressure, he should performs well. Good luck !
‹ 上一主題|下一主題