發新帖
樓主: maxcat
go

維多利亞K2維多利亞小學仍未收到信! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-7-4 11:13 |顯示全部帖子

Don't worry

Don't worry, there maybe postal delay.
It would be difficult for everyone to receive the confirmation letter on same day.

Good luck anyway.

2#
發表於 08-7-4 12:22 |顯示全部帖子

Never give up

Never be disappointed and there may be something better for us.  Do not let your negative emotions influence you & your child.   I learnt from others that the date of letter was 30 Jun, but this doen't meand they post it on 30 Jun.  And there're total around 140-150 placements, which mean they've to print 140-150 letters and mail them.  Just personal experience, I receive my tertiary acceptance very late compare to my peer group, and really depressed over that week, but eventually I received the letter.  So, hope is everywhere.  Keep positive.
P.S. Sorry for if I'm talking nonsense to you.  But I mean, be positive, your child needs positive encouragement from you too!

3#
發表於 08-7-4 17:23 |顯示全部帖子

Waiting list letter not yet sent out

I've called VSA office this morning too, they told me that only confirmation letter will be mailed this week, but they didn't commit when are they going to mail the waiting list letter.

4#
發表於 08-7-4 17:26 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 maxcat 於 08-7-4 14:57 發表
因為陳奕迅個女,任達華個女,詹瑞文個女,梁繼章個仔,太多有名人仕啦!收都收佢哋先啦!明星效應嘛!

But 陳奕迅個女 is going to CCKG and target is DGS.

5#
發表於 08-7-8 09:46 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 mattsmum 於 08-7-8 09:27 發表
they have one special semina for k2 parents and one for all this two months, she did say a lot about admission issue. did anyone attend? I was always late, only hear half.

Which seminar?

The one at Shum wan (2 months ago), the main discussion are in those A4 papers, i.e. the timeline for applying, interveiw & paying the admission fees & deposits (if you were selected).  They did let the VSA kids perform a show and you can listen their English & PTU levels. They said there're usu 5 classes (28-30 students each) and max 7 classes per year.  But they haven't mention about the details of admission criteria (non the interview format), of course no schools will explicit tell that.  

The second one (just recently) is really focussed on the application of all types of primary schools (private, DSS, etc).  And Ms Koong said "it was like a lucky draw for her to admit the P1 from the kindergarten kids, since every kid is so pretty after all."

Have I miss any other?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題