發新帖
樓主: lin624
go

SPCC即將開始面試 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-23 20:23 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 thomasha 於 10-9-23 19:45 發表
謝謝分享。我唔係擔心遲interview難d收,只係怕同而家已安排o既面試時間撞期姐。

No worries, 'cos no matter whether there'll be any clash of interviews with other schools, just leave it to God.  You know, His plan is the best for your family.  

Remember to pray earnestly with your wife andcast your cares upon Jesus.

2#
發表於 10-9-23 21:04 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 thomasha 於 10-9-23 20:43 發表
I'm sorry I don't have any religious belief, but thanks for your advice anyway.

I do believe the God of all religions reward those who try and do their best.

Apart from wishing the best for my son,  ...

Oops, I thought yours was a Christian family b'cos you mentioned in an earlier posting that your wife had been praying hard to avoid the possible clash of school interviews.

Let's hope that we find the most suitable schoolfor our kids.  :)

3#
發表於 10-9-24 16:36 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 thomasha 於 10-9-24 16:15 發表
.....with teams separating the application forms on the spot, why are they taking so long in setting the schedule of 1st interviews and sending out the 1st int notifications?  It's already the 24th today...

Though somebody said the otherwise, I'm suspecting that SPCC is grouping the kids for 1st interviews according to their age, i.e. birth months.  That's why it doesn't follow the "first-come-first-served" principle.

4#
發表於 10-9-26 08:51 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 thomasha 於 10-9-24 16:55 發表
If what you say is true, the schedule setting process must be quite complicated...no wonder it takes so long.  By the way, are there any advantages in grouping the candidates by age?

Well I had thought that SPCC tried to set a "level playing field" for the kids who were about the same age, among which to spot the differences more easily.  But on second thought, this will betoo complicated in view of the vast no. of applications received.  So I think your categorisation, i.e. AR, A, BR and B appears more "logical" (if that's the school's way of sorting the kids).

5#
發表於 10-9-26 09:04 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 thomasha 於 10-9-24 22:06 發表
還有其他好心人分享嗎?

1 甚麼日期/時間交表                   9/9 ~3:30pm
2 甚麼日期收信                          24/9
3 甚麼日期/時間1st in                30/9 2:30pm
4 是否有關係及/或同宗教            No relationship/ Christian (but not Sheng Kung Hui)

But I notice that our application no. is 3XXX and I wonder why this is so big.

6#
發表於 10-9-27 01:53 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 619619 於 10-9-26 23:53 發表
May I ask whether the kid will be interviewed by the Headmistress as mentioned on the interview letter.

Yes, it's mentioned on the 1st line of the letter.  But I think everybody is getting the same standard letter, though it may turn out that the kids would be interviewed by someone else (e.g. Vice Headmistress or other teacher according to the discussion threads given by KaHeiBaBa).  Btw, my big thanks to KaHeiBaBa for his kindness in locating the info for us!!!

Anyway, we will take it easy as our kid has been offered a place in a DSS last month.  While thanking God for that, we would let Him choose the best-suited school for our kid.

Again, let's hope that all parents will find the most suitable school for their kids.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題