搜索
教育王國 討論區 升中派位 HY, GHS大家会点揀
發新帖
樓主: tung_yan0623
go

HY, GHS大家会点揀 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 16-3-16 08:59 |顯示全部帖子
Agree with crystalwsm, if HY secondary school no need to take girls from HY primary school after two years, the academic of HY secondary school must improve a lot. She can choose all the smart girls. She will compete against DGS.

2#
發表於 16-3-17 09:24 |顯示全部帖子
Agree with crystalwsm. Most of the girls from HY primary school are polite and kind.  In fact, their academic are weaker than those from other famous primary schools.  Most likely, only 4-5 girls of HY primary school can be selected into the elite's class.   Others come from other famous primary school.

However, even though she still reserves seats for HY primary school, she can maintain 50% entrance to 3 main Universities. If she no needs to reserves seats for HY primary school after two years. Her academic achievement may be the second among the girls' school.  Actually, DGS still be the first.

The information is given by my friends who have daughters from HY and GH secondary school.

3#
發表於 16-3-17 10:09 |顯示全部帖子
This year, I know several girls gave up the GH offer and registered in HY.  HY is good not only in academic, but also sports, music, moral, quite comprehensive.

For government school, when compare BPS and YWG, for me, I definitely choose YWG.  In fact, both are good at academic.  However, YWG are better in the new campus and moral education. All the top ten girls of my daughter's school will choose 1 YWG 2 BPS.

Another concern is what does  your daughter like?

I agree with Yanamum. Final decision should by made by the child.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題