教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Boxhill Ma On Shan
發新帖
查看: 8289|回覆: 2
go

Boxhill Ma On Shan [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-11-1 09:20 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #12 Mammy-Peggy 的文章

My son was studying N1 in Box Hill and now in ESF Tsing Yi since K1.

I appreciate Boxhill very much as they care about the kids with their heart and my son learnt a lot in this school.  He was very happy and proactive in learning class as what I learnt from the class teacher and the reports.  I remember the class size at that time was just around 15 kids with 3 teachers.  But in ESF Tsing Yi, just so & so, the teachers' turnover is high and so commercial.  If i am not path the way for my son to the ESF Primary, I would not change my son's school and keep him in Boxhill.

However, if you prefer RC, as far as I know, quite a lot Boxhill's student was accepted by RC and I suggest you talk with their principal who is very informative.  May be she can give you some more constructive idea.

2#
發表於 07-11-1 09:21 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #12 Mammy-Peggy 的文章

deleted due to duplicate

[ 本文章最後由 chuchuma 於 07-11-1 09:28 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 07-11-2 09:55 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #18 Mammy-Peggy 的文章

Hi Mammy-Peggy,

As far as I know, Beacon Hill's competition is very high, however, I also know one of my friend's daughter had been accepted by Beacon Hill while her parent's english are just so so.  Sometimes it depends on our luck (or may be your son's luck).

Anyway, RC is not bad, I heard a lot good word of mouth from the student's parents.

If I were you, I would choose Boxhill instead of ESF Tsing Yi if I planned to place my kid in RC.

[ 本文章最後由 chuchuma 於 07-11-2 09:57 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題