用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 La Salle Primary School - is it really a good school ...
發新帖
查看: 4129|回覆: 1
go

La Salle Primary School - is it really a good school? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-6-10 09:20 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
It is a dream school of many parents including myself.  But I recently heard a lot of bad comments about this school regarding the ways the children is taught.  I wonder if any current or previous La Salle parenets can give us some advice.

The school is demanding but does the teacher actually teach the children or just ask the parents to follow the sylubus?

The students mainly coming from central allocation, the standard of students therefore expected to be vaired, how does the school align the standard of the children from different kindergarten to lift the standard?

Would this mean that many children withdrew after entering P1 if they can not cope with the homework?  

I heard that there are some special tutoring house only design for La Salle students, how effective are these tutoring?  in my experience, tutoring by other people is not always work.

Would this mean that it is better not to let your son studying at this school if you are busy working parents (ie home around 8 pm)

Your valuable comments would be appreciated as I am deciding whether I should give up the place at La Salle and go for private school.

Many thanks

[ 本帖最後由 elegant 於 11-6-10 09:23 編輯 ]
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-6-10 12:12 |顯示全部帖子
Many many thanks for all your comments,  they are very useful.

it seems only positive comments here, is there any negative feeling about this school?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖