發新帖
查看: 3086|回覆: 3
go

有冇住錦鏽但在九龍塘返幼稚園呢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-5-24 16:15 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有冇住錦鏽但在九龍塘返幼稚園呢?

Hi kc,

I live in Ngau Tam Mei, so very close to your place. My daughter is now studying the playgroup in Kowloon Tong (3 days in a week), and I am planning to let her study the nursery class in the coming September.
I know it is really a long way from Yuen Long to Kowloon Tong, but I have got no choice, I can't find a kindergarten in Yuen Long suited for my need, so I finally decided let me daughter to study in Kowloon.
What I am going to do?? I will drive her to Kindergarten very day but send my maid to pick her up.

cpmummy

2#
發表於 04-5-25 10:38 |顯示全部帖子

Hi SumYunMaMi,

Where do you live? Are you also live somewhere around Fairview Park? Can I know how old is your daughter and which school is she going to study in coming September? Is she study morning session?

My daughter is now 2 year and 3 months, she will be study nursery class in Tutor Time in coming Setptember. I am consider to let her get on school bus when she meet 3 year old.

KC and Longman,

Can I also know how old are your kids? Which school are they studying now? In fact, I also think that afternoon session is good, especially in winter, they don't have to get up early, but unfortunately my husband I have to go to work too, so we are not possible to drive her to school in afternoon and we don't want to let her get on school bus as she is too small, so we decided to let her study morning session.
Glad to know you all are living close to me. So that we can communicate later how to choose a primary school for our kids.
Turely speaking, we are really love to living in Yuen Long, we are living in our Dream Place (more green and more quiet), it is really hard for us to moving out especially we have some big dogs in our house.
What do you think?

cpmummy

3#
發表於 04-5-25 14:06 |顯示全部帖子

SumYinMaMi,

I have replied you before lunch, but due to the website problem, my message was disappeared. I really angry about this. Anyway, back to this topic....

Are both school accept your daughter into their pm session? I think both school are good, my colleague's sister who is a kinder teacher in kln tong, she highly recommend me to send my daughter to st.catherine, so i think i will apply it for her for 2005 K1.
Turely speaking, I like my child to study pm session, so that they don't have to get up too early in the morning, esspecially in winter. But i have got no choice as my husband and I have to go to work, so in order to save my girl's travel time, so we must chose morning session as we can drive her to kindergarten in the morning (we can't let her to get on school bus herself now as she is too small).
I know it is really a difficult choice for all parent live in Yuen Long, it really depends your financial ability, if you could afford the same size of department in kln, then why's not?? I believe a certain space for childern (even for adult) is a must, if a child can have their own private space (i.e. own bedroom with desk etc..) is much better than who have to share room with silbing or sleep with parent and doing home work in dinning table. For me, a lot of factors that cause me cannot move out, for instance, money, dogs, space etc...
Just would like to share with you........

cpmummy

4#
發表於 04-5-25 19:10 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Longman,

I live in Ngau Tam Mei, so it is really close to your place (Fairview Park).

cpmummy
‹ 上一主題|下一主題