搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Enopi Maths 程度
發新帖
查看: 9393|回覆: 1
go

Enopi Maths 程度 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-8-19 13:38 |顯示全部帖子
In fact, children of K3 and P1 learn (few kinder even learns simple addition in K2) additions, just that P1 students have comprehension.

2#
發表於 11-8-20 12:08 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 心朗小B 於 11-8-19 15:10 發表
My friend's son is studying Kumon and he started to learn Maths in last year Oct. 2010 (that means he already studied 10 months), same age as my son, he can also calculate addition and minus for the n ...

What I meant is you will be surprised to see that P1 is still learning basic arithmetic as opposed to what usually parents would like to go further advance than the children are actually required to do so.  So normally I believe if a child start learning math early, they usually exceed the level that local Primary school's, which is not a surprise.  No matter what that math center is, they know parents want their child to go more advance than he practically needs to, that's how parents want to spend their money on them.

However, primary school's material require more in-depth critical use of those basic math, rather than just knowing how to do the calculation.  e.g. my friend's girl is way advance in Enopi than what a P1 girl should be, however she didn't get very high marks.  To get high marks, a child has to do all those math quick and perfect. So to me, I'm not so concerned about the level, 'cause children should be able to exceed without much problem.

[ 本帖最後由 daisy17772 於 11-8-20 12:13 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題