搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 St. Paul Coed VS DGJS
發新帖
樓主: syschan
go

St. Paul Coed VS DGJS [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-9 15:35 |顯示全部帖子
I believe most famous schools who have not changed yet to become DSS believe they should 有教無類, e.g. La Salle, St Jo, Wah Yan, St. Paul's Sec. ....etc.  Filtering out primary students have all been doing in most Band 1 schools so as to maintain their Banding.  But still fundamentally they don't want to select students at P1.  La Salle is not particularly bad in this, Marymount has only 60%.

Quite a no. of years ago, the Principal of SPCC (Secondary section) was interviewed by a TV reporter, the lady stressed that their objective was to train up a group of extra-outstanding students to serve the society ( I didn't remember the exact description she used, but definitely she meant they want to do "no-average" results, but outstanding results).  She gave me the impression that they aim at picking up extra-outstanding students.  Nevertheless from what I know, my friends who graduated from SPCC Secondary (with >9 As), during which SPCC was still a gov't school.    What I meant is 即使學校無法選擇學生, 聰穎的學生還可以有優異成績.  

So it's encouraging to see that those gov't schools who choose not to change to DSS, although they have all that reasons to do so), could still keep up excellent results.

[ 本帖最後由 daisy17772 於 10-10-9 15:48 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題