用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 升中派位 放完假收拾心情,準備第一次呈分試了,大家分享一下 ...
發新帖
樓主: Eat_Sleep_Play
go

放完假收拾心情,準備第一次呈分試了,大家分享一下   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 16-4-5 23:26 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 daisy17772 於 16-4-5 23:33 編輯
Yanamami 發表於 16-4-5 21:16
我只提阿女係鬥小心,只要唔好有careless mistake就可以了,反正平曰唔累積d唔識既野,明哂識哂就得~平曰識 ...

agree.  My approach for my girl is whenever there're concepts unclear, have to get them resolved and understood, especially for Maths.  Certain pressure is necessary, too much pressure will threaten them.  Once there're fear inside their mind, kids may work abnormally.  This is something to do with brain nerves, this is a psychological effect, according to children psychology.

My girl's Maths is the weakest link, she is always within the bottom 1/3.  In her final Maths exam, her scores is the top 3 in class.   She told me she worked particularly careful, paid absolute attention, of course we changed the way she studies.

Good luck to those who will be facing P5/6 exams!

2#
發表於 16-4-6 01:03 |顯示全部帖子
aa06 發表於 16-4-6 00:46
回覆 daisy17772 的帖子

你用什麼方法令阿囡數學成績進步? 想學習一下, thanks.
Honestly speaking, I don't know how to share the experience, as we've tried tons of ways...eg. sending her to different maths center, private tutors.  In the end, we seek no help from outsider work best for her.  It pretty much depends on your kids' characters, some may work perfectly okay with math tutorial center, some may not.  So no universal rules.

All I can share is we go back to the basic, Get the basic understanding clear.  Many told us maths in primary is nothing more than doing more different kinds of questions.  But to me, I would say sorting out the basic concepts before doing a lot of exercises are crucial.  Then we go on with training the speed of doing maths, and do mock papers regularly.

Again, different children should have different treatments.Parents usually understand their children better, so we don't send her to any other centers.  Base on her weakness, we drill on those questions.  Working hard and with persistence is important.

3#
發表於 16-4-6 23:57 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 daisy17772 於 16-4-6 23:58 編輯
Himma0904 發表於 16-4-6 08:26
真係只有多做,做得多,錯得多就會明,我個仔由五年級上學期得六十幾分操到六年級上學期有八十幾分...
我哋 ...

Just doing more doesn't work for my girl.  She recently score A in the recent Maths exam, she had failed results before.  We didn't give her tons of papers to do.  We're very much focusing on understanding and do maths in a smarter way.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題