發新帖
查看: 21848|回覆: 5
go

女拔面試, 2分30秒, 多謝$40/分鐘 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-13 22:06 |顯示全部帖子

DGS

I totally totally agreed your comment.
St Stephen College Preparatory School gets you about 20-25 minutes for 5-6 children.
St Paul Co-ed primary school gets you about 45 minutes for 6-8 children.
Good Hope School gets you about 15-20 minutes for 4-5 children.
Whatever in cost of interviewing time, application fees and waiting time, DGS absoultely wins in this game.
What a pity that the parents never know the rating mechanism in the overall interviewing process, is it fair? any social factors? Sorry, we cannot know. But, at least, it can to a certain extent be respected.
Just a kind relief
Sorry for any misinformation
thanks

原帖由 mycarrie 於 08-10-13 21:49 發表
各位, 我雖然面試機會尚少, 但女拔的面試速度之快及混亂係我最佩服的.

準備時間, 等了30分鐘
面試時間, 不足5分鐘, 仲要同另一個小朋友share. (每人得2分半仲)
得中文問題(我見到有個女仔滿口流利英文咁睇英文書,  ...

2#
發表於 08-10-13 22:09 |顯示全部帖子

DGS

The principal will not watch your kid in the waiting room. Just maybe assistant there makes the arrangement. There are about 50-60 books on the table. I do not believe she will know all the content of the books
thanks

原帖由 youma 於 08-10-13 21:58 發表
校長會否觀察女生看英文書態度, 再問書中內容?

3#
發表於 08-10-13 23:10 |顯示全部帖子

DGS

Correct. No teachers approached the parents during the interview. Only a likely assistant to guide you from waiting room to a bench can be realised. Maybe two teachers in the interview room assess all the children.
Your experience is really interesting
What a funny story

原帖由 mycarrie 於 08-10-13 22:42 發表
校長好nice? 我只係係interview房門見到佢一眼jar, 前後唔夠5秒, 之後就"的"左另外2個小朋友入去la.

仲有個clerk我都唔知佢係傻定係無知, 有個家長登記時竟然問個cleak呢間學校係咩教??(此問題已經夠經典, 竟然唔查 ...

4#
發表於 08-10-15 00:14 |顯示全部帖子

DGS

If there are choices to consider, DGS may be set as the low priority.

原帖由 BBauntie 於 08-10-14 21:44 發表
想問一問咁多位,如果萬一 DGJS 真係收咗你地,你地會唔會讀呢?定係會放棄呢?

5#
發表於 08-10-15 18:45 |顯示全部帖子

DGS

I am not really appreciated that kind of publication. It is wasting the time of parents and giving the false hope to the kids and parents. If DGS has already drafted its final list of applicants, it should annouce before hand or frame a more clear screening guideline for the parents to take references or consideration on whether the parents still insist to try being interviewed.
Not just putting our pitiful parents on the stage to have a good show in Hong Kong.
thanks  

原帖由 wisekid2007 於 08-10-15 10:31 發表
***如果見工只有個老闆用2-3分鐘同我見見面, 我會覺得係膚洐我, 根據無誠意請我!***

Oh No! Not necessary means that 個老闆 is 無誠意.

Maybe 個老闆 has already read through your CV and understand your b ...

6#
發表於 08-10-16 22:05 |顯示全部帖子

DGS

I still believed that DGS also reserved some or more places for her cup of tea or targeted girls. However, that was not known for the parents. It also went to again on the issue of interviewing procedures. Some schools adopted a more open door policy while other used a closed door policy.
thanks

原帖由 lui 於 08-10-16 21:56 發表
It is too mean to highlight what I have said.

I am sorry that I could only be able to quote few cases that known to me.

But what I have told is that even the principal of SPCC do think that the int ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖