教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 ST. CAT. & KENTVILLE INTERVIEW
發新帖
樓主: BB豬MUMMY
go

ST. CAT. & KENTVILLE INTERVIEW [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-6 13:11 |顯示全部帖子
Hi BB MUMMY,
Thanks a lot for your quick sharing, I am going to leave office, my son is on the way to his 14:15 interview!!!

Can  you share what other 4 kinders you had interviewed?

I checked with York, saying the 30mins per day, but St. Nicolas 1 hr per day, how about St. Cat any one know....

2#
發表於 09-11-7 13:01 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, I applied SN and York also, and both are accepted my son to be AM class.

We went St. Cath interviewed at 14:15, same questions as yours, but I totally forget when the run down goes on, as I just concentrate is looking around in school and observe my son's behaviour...

Finally, as a review by myself, my performance also is not really good, I and my son both under not really good conditions.. And I already give up the seat at SN..hope I am not select wrong way..

原帖由 BB豬MUMMY 於 09-11-6 13:30 發表
no thanks, as i know all mamas want to know the content including me (but unluckly, i'm the morning time in 1st day)

the other 4 are sn, stafford, york & yau yat chuen school.

st. cat. spends us abo ...

3#
發表於 09-11-7 23:37 |顯示全部帖子
For our point of view only, SN is too old and small... since we receive confirmation letter in same day, those KG we applied in kln tong are provides bilingual language, so I only can compare with York right now (as just need to compare with the school that have accepted), for us, we like more foreigners in school that able to provide the only environment for English.  But I also struggle a long time ka.. because their interview questions are the most details and complicate compared with others we did.  And my son perform the excellent in SN, that let me think about -  得來不易.

原帖由 BB豬MUMMY 於 09-11-7 15:42 發表
I ALSO HAVE OFFERS FROM SN, STAFFORD & YAU YAT CHUEN. BUT GIVE UP YYC ALREADY & WAITING YORK'S REPLY. WHY WILL YOU GIVE UP SN?

4#
發表於 09-11-9 13:03 |顯示全部帖子
I noticed the subtle difference from each interviewers, their questions mostly with same area, but different way in asking, that might leading to difference answers.

I select ENG interview, the interviewer only ask me 2 questions, and no any feedback when I am talking, just keeping smile to me, and drop down her notes.

5#
發表於 09-11-9 13:07 |顯示全部帖子
Good luck to you!  
The best is let our son keep in a very happy mood on the way to interview.

I share my way to capture his interest in interview is:
Today we go to meet a new teacher, remember everytime if you answers question you will get a bonus suprise from a teacher?  Let's guess this time is a candy or stickers?

My way to my boy is effective, wish it does work to you~

原帖由 BB豬MUMMY 於 09-11-8 00:52 發表
I AGREE WITH YOUR ANALYSIS AND MY SON ALSO
perform the excellent in SN, that let me think about -  得來不易, AND IT WAS FIRST IN, SO PAID $660 BUT STAFFORD ON NOV. 17 (UNDER CONSIDERING), WAITING THE  ...

6#
發表於 09-11-9 14:48 |顯示全部帖子
唔.. 咁多人interview, 連續3日, 可能 stickers 已經派完了呢?
點解好似 comment係 in local 老師無咩笑容?  外國人係唔係全部好好笑容呢?

7#
發表於 09-11-9 15:07 |顯示全部帖子
Bebelee,

I see, my group was interviewed by a long curl hair NET.

原帖由 bebelee 於 09-11-9 14:53 發表
officecatcat,

My interviewer is a English teacher.  My comment is that she is well qualified but no smiling face...

8#
發表於 09-11-10 12:39 |顯示全部帖子
多謝你既 sharing 呀!!  

原來個個媽咪見到既老師同見解都咁唔同.

原帖由 mosibaby 於 09-11-9 22:13 發表

唔係喎, 我上星期六in個位係local的老師, 非常nice喎, 仲同我閒話家常, 即講左d interview以外既野, 全程都好nice, 睇得出係發自內心既! 我個女係8月尾, 照月份睇唔算係細女, 但事實上真係成個bb咁, 佢答問題超細 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題