教育王國 討論區 香港華人基督教聯會真道書院 真道何時道知家長面試?
發新帖
樓主: Rain-ing
go

真道何時道知家長面試? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-3 21:55 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all:

I have sent the E-mail to the school yesterday to make a reference for the deadline of application to 09/10 Grade 1 admission.

The reply is "It is always open".
According to the reply from school,  

I have sent another E-mail to school and ask them:

That means I can still submit my application now?

The reply is:
"Yes, you will be considered as reserve. In case, some applicants drop out, then it will be your turn."

Therefore, I will submit my application later.

2#
發表於 08-11-3 22:01 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 BeBeMa2003 於 08-11-3 11:53 發表
我地一直係度等, 到今日都未收到call,  是否已經Interview 完?  咁是否即係唔得呢???

我尋日send左個E-mail 比佢地,原來仲收緊報名表

3#
發表於 08-11-4 13:12 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 emilyobchan 於 08-11-4 10:51 發表
Santa Maria??? Not really understand.  What about those have already applied in previous month, now just waiting for accept or not???  Have you applied this sch and got the interview in June/July???
C ...

Dear Emilyobchan:

What about those have already applied in previous month, now just waiting for accept or not???   I don't know

Have you applied this sch and got the interview in June/July???  NO

Can you give me more details?
YES, May I know what kind of details you want to know?
I have been submitted the application today, I'm clear understand that my application will be considered as "reserve".

4#
發表於 08-11-4 18:19 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 emilyobchan 於 08-11-4 15:34 發表
Thanks Santa Maria.  I understand what you're talking about la.  As we've already applied the P1 and got the interview too.  So now we're waiting for the result.

Dear emilyobchan:
May I share your view why Logos Academy attract to you?
Many thanks!

I have submitted the application today.  

5#
發表於 08-11-5 13:11 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 emilyobchan 於 08-11-5 11:35 發表
Hi Maria,

We're so simple.  As we live in TKO.  We chose the sch if they provide with high sch together.  I agree with their sch theory and want my kids to enjoy their study.  Although I do not go to ...

Dear emilyobchan:

Me too...one more stupid thing is I'm not live in TKO, (but one of DSS in TKO was offered a place to my kid before!: ) I'm not Christian, but I prefer the "through train" style school, and I want my kid have a enjoyable school life.

So, don't said simple, me too...some of the parents in BK are not simple, they always show -off they are so complicated!

6#
發表於 08-12-20 01:55 |顯示全部帖子
My application just submitted on 4.11.2008, and attended the first interview on 5.12.2008, Today got the call from school the second interview will be arrange on January 2009 date and time will be confirm later.

May I ask all of you, the second interview only for parents or with the kids together? The staff of the school did not told me more detail today, just told the second interview should be hold on some date on January 2009.

May I know when the final result will be issue?

Many thanks!

7#
發表於 09-1-2 19:53 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Twinsmami03 於 09-1-2 12:24 發表

The 2nd interview will be for both parents and kid.  You will know immediately after the 2nd interview if your kid is accepted.  Good luck.

Many thanks your reply.
According to your information, the result will be inform immediately after the interview, if no reply immediately that means reject?

One more question is if the kid fail to pass the the first interview that means no chance for the second interview? Many thanks for advice!

8#
發表於 09-1-5 22:17 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Twinsmami03 於 09-1-5 18:40 發表

In our case, we were told to wait outside the interview room after meeting with the principal, and then a staff went in to talk to the principal and came out to tell us that our boys were accepted.  ...

Many thanks your information and kindly reply.

I just read over the previous post and some mami said that after the kid's interview since June 08, wait a long time and haven’t receive the second interview calling, however, may be lucky for my kid, just around 1 month and received the call from school and arrange the second interview within January 09.

I think if have a great deviate concept with the school ideas of teaching; it should be take a consideration for the school and not offer directly.

Once again, Thanks for your rapidly reply and helpful information.

I hope to share more with you later.

9#
發表於 09-1-8 23:51 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Twinsmami03 於 09-1-5 18:40 發表

In our case, we were told to wait outside the interview room after meeting with the principal, and then a staff went in to talk to the principal and came out to tell us that our boys were accepted.  ...

I have recieved the call from school that the second interview has been arranged on coming Sunday, paraents with kids and nothing to bring.

Any advice for the face to face talking with the Principal? or just a free talk?

10#
發表於 09-1-15 22:32 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Benson 於 09-1-15 21:41 發表
Just free talk, right?

It seems you have got an offer, congratulation and welcome!

Thanks! I want to know more about Logos.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖