用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 SFA 2nd interview starts now...
發新帖
查看: 1749|回覆: 3
go

SFA 2nd interview starts now... [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-18 19:12 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi all,

anyone has already got an offer from this school?  I know that they are interviewing students now.

Thanks!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-6-19 23:09 |顯示全部帖子
So lucky!  I got a call this afternoon - I need to do the registration on Monday for my daughter.  Finally... after another test again.. they can never accept any students without any test.

3#
發表於 09-6-20 20:21 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Baba_mama,

They might have a waiting list.  Not so sure.  However, they called me up to inform me that my daughter is invited to attend another interview.  So we went.  However, they were 10 students in one group for interview.  They were a few groups before us.  Also, my daughter interview was on Thursday and yet they have been interviewing students in groups since Wed till Frid.  I heard from the street.  

Also,I was told to pay again for the interview fee.  The interview process was exactly the same as the October one.  Hope this might be of your hellp!

Are you on their waiting list?  Are you waiting for their call too?

原帖由 baba_mama 於 09-6-18 19:15 發表
what do you mean 2nd interview? Do they have first round already? Or the one that we did in around Oct was the first round?

And how do they choose the students for interview? Only for those waiting l ...

4#
發表於 09-7-4 09:29 |顯示全部帖子
I heard from the street that during the 2nd interview of SFA, there is one girl has done well in the paper - Eng, CH & Maths - all correct in written test.  However, she was not accepted by SFA.  The reason was that she has scored very badly in the interview with the principal.

That say they are looking for all-rounded person for their school.  You need to be balanced in all aspect.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題