教育王國 討論區 小一選校 SFA 面試
發新帖
查看: 8580|回覆: 3
go

SFA 面試 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-10-20 13:23 |顯示全部帖子
Hi there,

Don't worry!  My daughter did the test twice!  As we knock door again after we failed for the 1st time.  

Finally, she is now at SFA for P1.

Just make sure to prepare your child well for the interview.

Cheers..

原帖由 ShinTeresa 於 09-10-19 16:47 發表
睇到都驚   

2#
發表於 09-10-20 21:39 |顯示全部帖子
Hi tracytang,

I knock door when I have not received any acceptance letter after 1st interview.  I guess if you are planning to do so, you have to do it ASAP!  Also, trying to update them more often until JUNE.  

We had another round of interview at end-June 09, with a group of 10 each time.  You need to prepare your kids well for the 2nd interview as you will have to go through the test again. This time, better show some improvement in the test results as the teachers will compare them with the first one.

For my daughter, she attended the 2nd interview at end-June and got acceptance call on the next day.  It is quick.  There are lot of people knocking the door as well as I see so many of them in one group.. and there are several groups before my daughter's group.  The 2nd interview was conducted in several days to pick the best students again.

原帖由 tracytang 於 09-10-20 13:58 發表
Monghar,
  When did you kncoked the door?  After your daughter couldn't got in the 2nd interview or knocked in June of this year?

Thanks!!!!

3#
發表於 09-10-28 21:54 |顯示全部帖子
Hi there..

I remembered last year... they have put down the students' marks.. if you kids have noticed that.. check with them.. I also heard from some of my friends that their children have noticed their marks...

Cheers...

4#
發表於 09-10-29 08:13 |顯示全部帖子
My girl was not able to notice that last year.  But this year, I have friends' daughters have noticed they put down the marks on the paper... not sure how they mean it.. she said about 20++ marks..

As far as I know, they have marking on the kids presentation and test.  Same for last year.  They will pick those good marks ones..

原帖由 tracytang 於 09-10-29 00:03 發表
Monghar,

Do you remember what marks of your kids and your friends' kids got it?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題