樓主: achow
go

P1 (2008-2009) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-2 13:49 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 HeiHeiMa 於 08-9-2 08:23 發表
wow! 原來咁多同學仔o係呢樹!
我個仔都係1A呀! 佢坐中間果張table!
尋日佢話睇o左好多書, 好開心! 今日仲可以上佢o地所謂o既"tree house"玩o添呀!
至於Miss教o既"swear", 佢尋晚先醒起, 但已經唔記得晒lu ...

Pls. add me on the list.

Class 1A
LeungJ (B) Oboe

My son also sit on the center table and he belongs to "red" group.

2#
發表於 08-9-4 18:24 |顯示全部帖子
My boy is in hemister group. He said 2 boys and 3 girls in his group. Boys suggested "Orange" because the table is orange and girls suggested "hemister", and finally girls win. You see, how gentlman they are!

Last night, he brought the homework back home and I saw the subject is - All about me. He told me that the teacher wrote the sentences very fast and he could not finish in the class, that's why he have to finish at home. He wrote - My favourite food is .....But, I did not notice that the teacher asked them to draw or write anything he likes.

Thanks for the sharings of 1A parents. At least, I get more information of what is happening of our kids in the school.

My boy told my helper that they run in the playground in the morning teatime, that's why he didn't eat anything. Everyday, I just let him bring around 300ml of water. Does anybody know whether they can refill the water during lunch time in the school?

LeungJ

3#
發表於 08-9-5 09:15 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 HeiHeiMa 於 08-9-4 23:36 發表
LeungJ:
我仔話原來佢o地做得乖, Miss會比分, 最高分果組可以上"tree house", 最低分要掃地! 佢o地果team暫時領先!

achow:
今日放學架車遲成20min, 平時返學都已經遲, 真係離譜!

1A報料:
Chi ~ 介紹 ...

Hi HeiHeiMa,

Yes. My son told me this morning his group got 2xx marks, the last two groups will be responsible for tidying up the classroom. If they put their head on the table or use the hand to support the head, the teacher said their head is going to drop and lose 10 marks, so everybody sitting properly.

Thank you for your 報料. My son didn't tell us what they did in the school. Instead, he said some classmates brought "bear" biscuit, instead of fruit and "c" lunch menu looks very nice yesterday

For schoolbus, I found some kids sleep deeply in the schoolbus (schoolbus #11) in the morning.

LeungJ

4#
發表於 08-9-9 09:04 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 HeiHeiMa 於 08-9-8 22:42 發表
siuchubmama:
Thanks for informing us! 不過搵唔到我仔蹤影!

1A報料:
Maths ~ addition
Eng ~ write diary of last Sunday
P.E. ~ Mr. Chan捉佢o地
PTH ~ 拼音: b, p, m, f
Science ~ 實驗: 磨擦間尺吸紙碎 ...

Dear HeiHeiMa,

Thanks your information. My son said Mr. Chan is funny and he described himself was too old to catch them. He likes Science class and it burns their curiosity to know what was happening. In respect of Maths, it's easy and I think they can do more difficult "additions" or "deductions".

LeungJ

5#
發表於 08-9-12 11:58 |顯示全部帖子
Dear achow,

Please check pm.

LeungJ

6#
發表於 08-10-3 09:49 |顯示全部帖子
Hi everyone,

Class photos were uploaded. Pls. check CKY website.

7#
發表於 08-10-14 13:09 |顯示全部帖子
P1 Parents,

Halloween Play? Are they going to have party? Do we need to prepare their dressing for the party?

LeungJ

8#
發表於 08-10-16 08:49 |顯示全部帖子
Dear HeiHeiMa & Achow,

Thanks your information.

LeungJ
原帖由 achow 於 08-10-14 13:53 發表
Dear All,

Yes there will a Halloween Party. Therefore if have time, can prepare the costume.......

9#
發表於 08-10-22 09:36 |顯示全部帖子
Dear 1A parents,

My son brought the Chinese folder back home yesterday. What's that for? Keep us inform of their progress or anything else?

The new Chinese book is very funny and it's so match to the reality that build in moral education. For English reading session, Ms. Ng read the Dinosaur book and the character is Jack & Anne & the monster. My son told me that some classmates cannot find it from book store, I found it from 商務印. Check it out if you like.

LeungJ

10#
發表於 08-10-25 10:26 |顯示全部帖子
Dear FFmama & Taiwong

The title is "Dinosaur before dark" published by Magic Tree House.

Try to find it and there's a series of different topics.

LeungJ
‹ 上一主題|下一主題