密      碼:
搜索
發新帖
查看: 1236|回覆: 3
go

P1 Maths G2 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-10 18:15 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Checked from the intranet and the pace of group 2 (finished up to pg 8) is a bit slow comparing to group 3 (pg 11-12).  Is group 3 the elite class?

HKQQbaby,
My boy told me that your girl has completed the exercises of the whole textbook 1A already.  He said she is a good example.  So smart, she is really very good at Maths.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-9-11 07:13 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks flying man.

My boy might have been dreaming then.  I asked him just now.  He said the teacher didn't ask so.

原帖由 Flying-Man 於 08-9-10 20:14 發表
monkeydad,

My daughter is in Maths G2. I just checked her Maths textbook and found that she has already finished up to pg11. My daughter said today the teacher asked her and the other classmates to d ...

3#
發表於 08-9-12 00:08 |顯示全部帖子
HKQQbaby,

It is ok.  Kids are like this.  

I am also in a dilemma.  On the one hand, I want my boy to have more chance socializing with other kids in the bus.  But, it also makes him exposured to some bad things that I do not want him to get involved.  I will watch out for another one to two weeks.  I will be fully tied up if I send him to school and pick up.  I am now sending him lunch everyday.

原帖由 HKQQbaby 於 08-9-11 18:07 發表
monkeydad

My daughter did the Maths textbook herself after school, she said the teacher requested them to do it if she understood it, but I want her to do it step by step. She do not follow me the in ...

4#
發表於 08-9-12 09:14 |顯示全部帖子
HKQQbaby,

I heard from my boy that there is a P3 naughty boy.  It seemed there are 2.  He didn't tell me what happened, just said there are quarrels, debates everyday.  

原帖由 HKQQbaby 於 08-9-12 09:05 發表
Monkeydad

我仔女說 ,昨天, 他們和同一校車內的另2個P3同學 共4人已被約見老師, 了解開學至今在他們同一校車內發生的是非. 希望從今天起, 大家老老實實坐校車, Mr Tsui已要求校車姨姨如發現同學不守規距, 就報告主 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖