密      碼:
搜索
發新帖
查看: 2276|回覆: 3
go

P1 制服團體 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-6 22:22 |顯示全部帖子
Me too.  Hope my boy can join boy scout la.

2#
發表於 08-10-7 12:39 |顯示全部帖子
pink-l,

I chose boy scout and I have not been notified yet.  So, have to call the school.

原帖由 pink-l 於 08-10-6 23:06 發表
Hi all,

My girl also in P1 and we had selected the uniform team when the term started. I chose Brownie and school had gave me a notice to pay the uniform cost few weeks ago. So I guess it has confirm ...

3#
發表於 08-10-7 19:46 |顯示全部帖子
HKQQbaby,

I only bought the summer cardigan (white) and winter cardigans and vest (grey) for my boy on sunday.  The quality of the winter cardigan is not so good - 30% wool and 70% polyester and it is quite itchy.  I hope it would be ok if my boy put long sleeve short inside.

I didn't bought the winter uniform yet as the school said Golden Dragon will come to the school to take the measurement.  HK$650/set is quite costly, comparing to the same quality of business suit.

Today, I bought the Spider Man costume for the Halloween party in Fa Yuen Street.

原帖由 HKQQbaby 於 08-10-7 18:05 發表
Monkeydad

I have not been notified for the uniform teams.

Today I have bought the winter school uniform for my babies from "Golden Dragon" for about $650/set.

4#
發表於 08-10-10 09:30 |顯示全部帖子
HKQQbaby,

I bought my boy the winter uniforms yesterday as the weather is getting cold.

Which uniform team your babies will be in?  My boy is luckily enough to join the boy scout, just recieved the notice yesterday.

I still cannot get hold of Mr. G.  Your girl told me this morning that all the students have to re-do the dictation except those got full marks.  Anyway, I will call Mr G for clarification.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖