搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖瑪加利男女英文中小學 請問聖瑪加利的備取生入讀機會大嗎?
發新帖
查看: 2877|回覆: 3
go

請問聖瑪加利的備取生入讀機會大嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-5 17:37 |顯示全部帖子
Me too.  My daughter is also under waiting list.  keep in touch if any good news.

原帖由 wyl541 於 09-2-4 19:26 發表
我女女也是備取生,我唔會放棄!

2#
發表於 09-6-7 22:54 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Chapmanma,

Yes, we both still waiting SMC's calling (after 1Aug), hope we both get the seat in final.

Which school have you registered ?  govn't or private school ?  

原帖由 ChapmanMa 於 09-2-11 23:38 發表
Is anybody know the status of calling the waiting list applicants ?  Also, I really want to know the chance..   

Me too.  Keep in touch if also.  Even I want my son could get a seat, but I also wa ...

3#
發表於 09-6-13 22:14 |顯示全部帖子
Hi ChapmanMa,

Me too.  If I could get a seat in SMC, I will release the gov't school even if I knock the door successfully.

I think that now we should write the letter to school again.

Do you know is there any interview for waiting list ?
and how ?  

Anyway, I hope both of us could got the SMC seat in final.  

Cheers,
mabelzero.

原帖由 ChapmanMa 於 09-6-13 10:29 發表
hi mabelzero,
I don't allocated a good school.  But finally I knock the door succesfully.  this is my 1st choice school and i registered already.  but I am still waiting for SMC's call.  If I could g ...

4#
發表於 09-6-14 23:29 |顯示全部帖子
Hi ChapmanMa,

Sure, add oil. Keep to knock door & wont give up, Hope We'll get a good news soon ( 就算要再面試, 都希望能順利過關, 成為2009 SMC學生)

Glad to hear u that u 've got 1st choice govn't school though knock door.  Of course , hope you have a luck again ,yr son to be SMC boy.  

Yes, i am still waiting the call for interview for my 1st choice (仁立 Net 65) of govnt school, (allocated 2nd choice "基真, sounds OK) i knew that some parent have rec'd call for interview, however, i dont care any more (no luck),  i just really hope to be SMC girl.  On the other hand , I have registered TT ( 崇真小學) for back up,  Actually, I prefer SMC , the reasons same as you.

原帖由 ChapmanMa 於 09-6-13 22:39 發表
Yes, mabelzero, add oil .....

you are still waiting for the result of knocking the door ?  Which net are you ? I am net 40 and has been allocated to no. 10th choice which is a bad school.  

I don't  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題