用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖瑪加利男女英文中小學 English Project - P1G2 ??
發新帖
查看: 1538|回覆: 4
go

English Project - P1G2 ?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-25 14:26 |顯示全部帖子
Flying Man,

I am completely shocked.  My boy mentioned to me about the project.  We finished a one page thing but did not handed in as  I have been discussing with a number of parents and they are not aware of the submission time.  How come Mr G suddenly said we did not submit while we had not been informed of the submission - no matter from intranet or the homework dairy.

To be frank, I do not care about the 10 marks as it does not reflect how much my boy has learnt but I am totally frustrated on the way it is handled.  It has been quite a clear message from the school that all the homework requirements for P1 are listed on the intranet or written on the homework dairy.

2#
發表於 08-11-25 15:07 |顯示全部帖子
It is at the bottom.  It is the notice of the second project.

3#
發表於 08-11-25 17:43 |顯示全部帖子
Pink-l,

We are talking about P1G2 English.  It is found on the intranet homework list.  The last item "project" due by Jan 2009 posted by John Federick Gaffney.

Flyingman,
My boy was told to draw picture (pictures) and write a story about the picture(s) in a A4 size paper.  We drew two pictures and wrote a short story (we did but not know when to hand in).

I recalled there was a notice from Mr Martin in general about this - he mentioned the English teacher would set the work and handed in date.

According to Mr G, it seems that 8 students have not yet handed in (rec'd 18).  I know five students including my boy who have not handed in as we have been discussing the date of submission.  Counting in you Flyingman and probably Pink-l, there are 7.

4#
發表於 08-11-25 19:57 |顯示全部帖子
HKQQbaby,

Should the topic be "family"?  My boy wrote a story other than family.

5#
發表於 08-11-25 20:52 |顯示全部帖子
HKQQbaby,

Can you pm me the e-mail of Mr. G (I used to have one but have misplaced.)

My boy wrote a story taken place in school but not related to the themes taught.  It is too late to make the change.  Just leave it and his story was quite interesting.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題