密      碼:
搜索
發新帖
樓主: fion88
go

SMCESPS -P1 2009 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-8-21 09:49 |顯示全部帖子
They are the summer homwork for 80/09 P1.  Anyway, it is no harm to let your kids try.  You do not need to submit.

2#
發表於 09-8-28 04:03 |顯示全部帖子
Re-assessment is done by the end of every term.

The initial grouping is based upon performance in the interview almost a year ago.  Our experience last year is there are some regroupings in Maths (depending on the result of quizes) but not note of in Chinese and English (no summative assessments).

You may just put the group which he / she originally belongs to - there will be no change in subjects other than English, Chinese and Maths.

3#
發表於 09-9-2 21:46 |顯示全部帖子
fion88,

There is a circular touching on this.  Sorry, I only know the date for P2 (uniform teams starting on Sep 14 and other ECA on Sep 11).

4#
發表於 09-9-3 06:51 |顯示全部帖子
fion88,

As what I could recalled, the school would notify the student / respective parents of the ECA arranged for the respective students.  

There would be another form for filling in the priority of uniform teams.  If there is excessive applicants in one team, the school than would handle it by lucky draw.

No worry, you will be notified later on.  There would be a number of circulars coming on.

原帖由 fion88 於 09-9-2 23:42 發表
for the date is same, but don't have details  about it (such is how to choice the uniform team, any ECA for this year etc)

5#
發表於 09-9-4 10:42 |顯示全部帖子
meowross,

The schedule for uniform team in P1 and P2 is on Monday.  My boy joins grasshopper and he had never been invited for activities on Sat.  I think the other two teams should be the same.

原帖由 meowross 於 09-9-4 09:59 發表
我就係厭brownie多outing, 佢家陣返半日訓埋妟覺都話好倦....d eca 可能要調晒sat....約果brownie仲有outing 我一定要c 先....

有無過來人可以分享.....交安隊玩咩? brownie 玩咩? 星期六要返去玩嗎???

6#
發表於 09-9-11 12:16 |顯示全部帖子
P1 parents,

The intranet is not that bad.  In fact, this helps the parents if the kids missed puting certain items on their HW dairy for whatever reason.  This is just for reference.

To make it simple, you have to remember which group your kids are in for the subjects.  Then, you just look at those related to the respective groups.  There may be different groupings for Chi and Maths only while GS, English and the rest follow the class group.

Hope you all will get use to soon.

7#
發表於 09-9-13 07:12 |顯示全部帖子
Gp 1 students usually have comparatively higher proficiency in English and that's why you can see more native English speakers.

As per last year, the homework for all classes is the same.  Some of the homework requires parent's guidance to complete e.g. 50 words story writing, reading jounrnal...

8#
發表於 09-9-16 10:30 |顯示全部帖子
Web,

As far as I know, joining the uniform team is complusory.  It falls within the school timetable.

If the number of applicants exceed the max capacity of a team, there may be a lucky draw.  Once you are allocated to a certain team, it is not easy to change.  One of my boy's classmate has applied to change to grasshopper since last year but not yet succeeded.

原帖由 Web 於 09-9-15 21:22 發表

囡囡揀左女童軍為首選. 女童軍唔會齋操, 好多野玩架.

係呀, 如果d同學仔個個去左玩, 你囡囡無份, 我諗佢都會唔開心. 不如比佢試下, 如果佢試左唔鍾意咪退出囉(都係嘥$300唧).

我都會報homework club, 但應該會 ...

9#
發表於 09-9-16 12:32 |顯示全部帖子
Oh,

I thought it is complusory as all my boy's classmates joined and the principal mentioned back in the 2nd interview that each kid should join one uniform team.

Sorry ah...

10#
發表於 09-9-20 13:55 |顯示全部帖子
CHIULHJ,

As per last year P1, only French needed to spell the words (numbers and colours only).  For Japanese, just need to recognize the words.  There was no quiz on Spanish.  Not sure whether this would be the same this year.

原帖由 CHIULHJ 於 09-9-20 08:25 發表
G-Ma,

請問小一需否懂得默 Modern Language 教的字?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題