發新帖
樓主: Kellyaugust2004
go

08-09 P1E parents, let's share [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-9 15:44 |顯示全部帖子

hello there P.!E parents

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-9-5 11:20 發表
hello all P1E parents, did your child  like the school life? let's share and support.

Just to say Hello, my girl Joanna up to now enjoys her school life v. much . But the school bag is too heavy for her and the homework record book seems too simple to read , like yesterday I didn't know the eng.writing is 1 page or not : . but let her teacher remind her la !

2#
發表於 08-9-10 22:41 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all Mum and Dad,

My girl exactly the same W. S. mixed up with W.B and takes so long to do h/w and just like playing guessing game every nite to check her homework . But she enjoys the chinese class v. much : playing 何家公雞,何家差...

yes , the class photo looks good !

3#
發表於 08-9-11 13:53 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-9-10 23:31 發表
hello yannokmum

nice to meet u here.

did your girl bring back chinese textbook today?

Oh ! my girl said the chinese book is at school , infact if I didn't see the books in school bag I think it should kept by teacher. if anything wrong teacher will tell me .

4#
發表於 08-9-12 14:09 |顯示全部帖子
Hi everyone I choose world Arts tours  & gym but the My girl got the world Arts tours 2008 ONLY on monday 4 -  5:30pm. so she will get home late on monday and it will last until May 2009. yes, when I make up the mind to choose it is very difficult . on week day or week end both have pros & cons !

Yannok Mum

原帖由 Tungtung媽咪 於 08-9-11 23:26 發表
Hi kellyaugust2004, I'm also disappointed.  My choice is Latin dance or drama but now we've got gym.  I cant make decision .....  my mind is 15 16

5#
發表於 08-10-15 22:50 |顯示全部帖子
Hello mmouse,

Nice to chat with you. My girl is Joanna , up to now she enjoys the class very much , except the spelling of English or G.S. today I seen her G.S quiz, that really a headache to me ..

the World Arts Tours , my girl  said is making the Chinese Fan using water color ( not crayon) but up to now still haven't finished .. may be not enough time ...let's see they will finish by next monday or not ...
Bye  talk to you later
原帖由 mmouse 於 08-10-14 23:56 發表
Hi yannokmum

My girl is at World Arts Tours every Mon too.  So far I don't know what she has been doing as she did not talk much about it,  do you know?  Let's share.  Thx.

6#
發表於 08-10-16 13:39 |顯示全部帖子

hello to all

Dear all P1E mums,

Good to chat here , my chinese input is bad but I will try later !
yesterday , my girl have a good time ! sweating ! 流汗因為有單車玩!!
and she had a note for the youtube songs , thanks mmouse for more info. that's good let them listen more even they don't understand the words!
For the GS , I don't know other class but I think is a quiz but have choice of words to fill in but which is not , ie that's means a lots of spelling afterwards, Nok Nok said teacher ask her to revise at home......

VA homework , I think can hand in nt lessons right .
Tmr is the maths quiz . let's try our best .
BTW , Nok Nok today LWL is mini tennis , does anyone b/g joins the same ???  YNmum

7#
發表於 08-12-3 14:50 |顯示全部帖子

滙豐濕地日 20/12 (sat.)

滙豐濕地日 20/12 (sat.)

請問有沒有1E班家長有興趣一起參加!

http://www.hsbc.com.hk/1/2/cr/chinese/climatepartners?lang=zh&ssinit=true#

clicks left hand side 滙豐濕地日 icon to register , 填資料, (name, no of tickets, email address ..)

之後收到email confirm , print letter 就成功啦!

8#
發表於 08-12-4 21:10 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Kellyaugust,

You are welcome !

VA , my girl just finished the drawing of 愛護青蛙 (Mr. chan taught them during the wed. VA class and hand in on friday ( but not sure as it was written not quite clearly on my girl homework log book on wed.)  

I can't log in to the e-class , seem v.slow of school web site. I try student id , pwd =id ???

9#
發表於 08-12-5 09:12 |顯示全部帖子
Oh too, too bad , get a big towel and get dress .Take good care , don;t get cold next week is a big week , assessment coming la :) !

I still cannot download the past paper !!

YN mum
原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-12-4 21:59 發表
yannokmum

so bad! just found out no water supply when i help J to take bath ......

this is the first time so sudden................mouth:" />

10#
發表於 08-12-5 22:27 |顯示全部帖子

How to access the past paper

Dear All,

This is the new post from the sch web site :

The Instructions for Accessing Past Exam Papers in eClass

Just follow the instruction and with the id and pwd ( stated on today circular to all parents .)

Good Luck !

11#
發表於 09-1-7 22:22 |顯示全部帖子
today  penmanship are : tired, sleepy,sick
‹ 上一主題|下一主題