搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 荃浸PM和York AM你們會点選擇呢?
發新帖
查看: 2269|回覆: 5
go

荃浸PM和York AM你們會点選擇呢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-8 22:10 |顯示全部帖子
it really depends on what primary school u want your child get into.If u want to apply good school in tsuen wan, i suggest u pick荃浸. But u want to pick good school outside tsuen wan, e,g: marynoll, St.paul, DGS,DBS..etc.,It better for your child to have good english level. I suggest u pick York kindergarten for your child.

2#
發表於 09-3-10 21:09 |顯示全部帖子
totally agree with chincco. My daughter is going to study york K.1 this coming august. I pick that one because i like york's english environment and i;m interested in Cambridge.
At least i know i don't have to search the cambridge course for her outside school.

3#
發表於 09-3-15 19:30 |顯示全部帖子
chinnco: my girl too is going to admitted to PM class this august and she is too born on 12/06. Maybe we really could be classmate:
I hope my daughter would be as smarter as your elder girl .

4#
發表於 09-3-15 19:33 |顯示全部帖子
chinnco: where do u live??? i live in tsuen wan , just want to know if we;ll take the school bus together.
By the way, which primary school u're going to apply for your elder daughter??

5#
發表於 09-3-16 21:59 |顯示全部帖子
hi chincco, then my daughter will be in the same bus with yours daughter this august. We live in Discovery Park.
Congraduation your daughter get into 協恩 kinder.
I'm not that worry for the primary school coz she can always get into my old school. but i still want her apply Maryhnoll, DGS....if she is as smart as your elder daughter..
She was accepted by true light kinder but true light is a chinese kinder and has no advantage in applying those primary school  . So i decided to let her study York at the end. Hope i may the right choice.

6#
發表於 09-3-17 19:44 |顯示全部帖子
hi, chinnco.Do u buy the uniform from the kinder or outside???I heard they sell york uniform at kowloon city?
what else do your daughter learn after school??
I'm sure your daughter can get good grade for the cambridge exam.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖