搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Chinese Learning group with Inter school Chi teacher
發新帖
查看: 1790|回覆: 4
go

Chinese Learning group with Inter school Chi teacher [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-3-9 13:36 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi, I am a Chinese teacher in an International school and my son, 3 years old, studies in the kindergarten in my school.
Although he speaks Putonghua with us at home, he tends to speak more English now. I am afraid that he can't have the same progress in Chi as in Eng.
So I am planning a study group for 4 kids together.
Games, songs, physical activities will be planned for them to learn PTH with fun and the most important is I am going to ask them to keep writing when they are 4 keep the writing and reading part.

I am thinking about another boy and 2 girls.
If interested, please pm me.

Right now, the class is 1 hr each week. Sat or Sun.

Thanks.

Some intro to myself.  Education Bachelor, Linguistics Master, native speaker of Putonghua.
10 years of teaching experience, rich PYP experience.

[ 本帖最後由 confidentbb 於 11-3-9 13:47 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-3-10 15:22 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 yykm1231 於 11-3-10 14:20 發表
PTH is also my 3-year boy's first language. As he is now studying in international school, we also worry about his Chinese.

Similarly, we would like to know where, when & how much.

Kindly reply. t ...

Yes, as I can see some students at school, although they are mandarin native speakers, they almost lose the language, for pronunciation, no problem, but complex sentence pattern and large vocabulary, no way.
For reading and writing, it's even worse.

3#
發表於 11-3-11 13:01 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 nataliepsc 於 11-3-11 10:58 發表
I am interested for my 2.5 year-old girl, who is now studying at a local nursery.  She got accepted by a good international and a famous local kindergarten, so we have not yet made up our mind which t ...

About your choice, my personal suggestion is:
Inter: Happy study, poor discipline, not strong academic foundation
Local: much more stressed, but if you can accept maybe your kid is not the best and you do not panic about it, not stressing her out, then definitely local.

4#
發表於 11-6-16 08:25 |顯示全部帖子
Sorry about not replying your pms, I have been busy with moving to HK side, so now begin to organize again. Pls pm me if still interested.

5#
發表於 11-6-17 11:53 |顯示全部帖子
Updated。My son is turning 4 in Nov, and he is native speaker of Mandarin, so maybe I need some kids with a little who is a little elder than him, maybe already 4 years old.

Thx.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題