教育王國 討論區 小一選校 DGJS interview content
發新帖
查看: 33654|回覆: 5
go

DGJS interview content [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-10-8 20:11 |顯示全部帖子
My girl said :

1. Listen to the story told by the teacher in Cantonese, then answer some questions by circling on the work sheet

2. Use puzzles to form the designated shape within a time limit

3. Follow the teacher to read an English poem (all kids together) with actions and then answer an English question on the work sheet

4. There are 7 fishes in the tank, and after 4 are taken out, how many are left in the tank?  (circle the no. of fishes)

5.  Six children are going to a party.  Each should have a flower.  There are 4 flowers.  Draw the remaining required flowers.

6.  Find the different one among a no. of items.

Anyone can share?

2#
發表於 11-10-8 21:02 |顯示全部帖子

回復 2# headmama 的帖子

Are you joking headmama?

3#
發表於 11-10-8 21:24 |顯示全部帖子

回復 2# headmama 的帖子

I have asked my girl but she said there was no such sporty exercise.

When did your girl have the interview?

I guess the school won't ask them to do such sporty thing because the kids were not asked to dress in sportive clothing.  Actually most kids wear quite formally, with nice dress and leather shoes.

Any other parents can share?

4#
發表於 11-10-8 21:36 |顯示全部帖子

回復 2# happyqueen 的帖子

Yes, happyqueen, very similar to my girl's description.  Which day and which time slot did your girl go to?

The poem is called "Since Hannah Moved Away", and the question on the worksheet about the poem was : who moved away?

The last question of the mouse story is : who is actually silly?  I guess it should be the mouse who eats too much, but my girl answered "the cat".

:(

5#
發表於 11-10-9 23:40 |顯示全部帖子
It seems that the format of all sessions are the same, and it seems that the performance of most kids are more or less the same.  Do you think the school will shortlist the kids for interview solely based on this written test?

Any thinking?

6#
發表於 11-10-12 14:38 |顯示全部帖子

回復 3# 3X 的帖子

I am a bit confused.  My girl said there was no jumping game or any other sporty game.  Maybe different groups had different activities?

Or, maybe my girl was dreaming ..... lying .......?  

Anyone can share?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題