搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 有冇人會放棄TSL?
發新帖
樓主: Tommum
go

有冇人會放棄TSL? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-26 00:49 |顯示全部帖子
True...SFA is well-known for its rigorous curriculum.  Any child who can survive there will be very competent academically.
I also noticed some english mistakes by teachers in TSL and other schools when we went to  interviews.  However, it may be unavoidable in most local schools (primary, secondary, or tertiary) which are taught by local teachers.  In fact, I have attended lectures given by professors with terrible english at one of the local brand-name universities.  
Anyway, we feel that the overall language (english and pth) and learning environment at TSL meets our expectations, and the school fee is affordable and is inexpensive for what the school offers.  We hope that our son can speak english and pth with confidence, like the students we met on their Open Day.  For us, it is easy to train him textbook knowledge, but he really needs to build up his self-confidence and courage.  We were very pleased that he survived the two TSL interviews and that he was also accepted by a good private school.  We did not apply for SFA though.  Anyway, different parents are going to view different criteria differently, and they will be coming up with different decisions.  I am sure many parents of the children who are on the TSL waiting list would love to fill in the withdrawn places ASAP!

原帖由 Crystal111 於 08-11-26 00:00 發表
We prefer SFA to TSL.  I have registered for my son there.  SFA, while it is tough, gives a better prospect for a good secondary school.  Also, my son has a high self-discipline and loves doing homewo ...

[ 本帖最後由 kaifu 於 08-11-26 00:57 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 08-11-27 19:36 |顯示全部帖子
it ended at 1 pm today, that's why they started calling people this afternoon.  

原帖由 Tommum 於 08-11-27 17:42 發表
Do you mean registration period is not yet over at 3pm?  then shoud be what time?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題