搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 細仔讀遲一年做大仔, 有冇問題?
發新帖
樓主: Tree630
go

細仔讀遲一年做大仔, 有冇問題? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-9-20 14:41 |顯示全部帖子
My girl was 0612 small bebe and now she is in K3.  From my experience, I only found that she was a bit off the track as compared with other kids in her first 6 months of school life.  She started picking up the pacing by second term of K1.  

Now we are going to apply for P1 and she shouldn't be even 5 by the time she has most interview.  Don't get so panic to think whether you should delay the start of school life for your kids.  If your kid is mature and ready, we should let them go for it.  They will adapt to the life in school.  The most important thing is that. the school will provide them with an environment to being with others.  Sharing, communicating, etc.  These are far more important and can't be learning at home.
原帖由 pipip929 於 11-9-20 14:23 發表
對對對. 我女都係細女.. 而家k1要上色, 畫線.佢手隻根本未夠力... 而表現明顯同大b有分別.

我會轉佢做大女.

2#
發表於 11-9-20 19:51 |顯示全部帖子
yup.  She was almost the smallest in her class when she started K1 in 2009 Sept.  She also used that kind of pencil in school but she didn't like it.  She only used for about 3 months and switched back to normal pencil.  Her muscle coordination is very ok and even her teacher gave her good comment on her Chinese and English writing!

3#
發表於 11-9-20 22:00 |顯示全部帖子
St Catherine's

原帖由 frentec5 於 11-9-20 21:55 發表
Angeemama, do you mind to tell us what school your girl is studying now. Is it some famous school or traditional local kindergarten.

4#
發表於 11-9-21 08:33 |顯示全部帖子
I see.  I must say SC had given my girl a really good start for her school life.  Both her teachers were caring and spent decent time with all the kids in the class.  Even now she is in K3, she would run to both teachers when she see them in school and greet with big hug.  May be my girl was quite mature even when she was in K1.  She never cried when going to school.  To her, school is a fun place where she can have lots of friends.

原帖由 pipip929 於 11-9-21 02:12 發表

我女學野無問題, 但性格好BB, 超慢熱..有時覺得佢同B大玩吾黎咁.  @_@ 人就高, 但對手超細, 而家我要比佢用JUMBO PEN先搓到..唉.

我本身係一個大女, 點知屋企提早趕我入學, 變左超超細女.
當時學野都係無問題, 只 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題