搜索
教育王國 討論區 公開考試 自己報Trinity GESE Exam
發新帖
樓主: yoyococo
go

自己報Trinity GESE Exam [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-4-13 20:51 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, you can register via the HK Trinity Centre directly.  Please visit their website for info. : www.trinitycollege.com.cn

2#
發表於 11-6-17 23:30 |顯示全部帖子

回復 3# meipo28 的帖子

I guess there is no age restriction for the exam.  GESE is not very difficult.   My daugther passed Grade 4 when she just reached 5 years old.

3#
發表於 11-6-20 13:55 |顯示全部帖子
It is true that kids nowadays can learn English very quickly, especially those studying in kindergarten with NETs.  They can speak English very well at very early age.

I also agree with Audreymok that the exam is for testing the kids' English level, so there is no need for any special training course.  If the kid enjoys learning and using the language, she will also enjoy the exam process.  There is no pressure at all.

4#
發表於 11-12-3 19:19 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter took Grade 4 in K2 and Grade 5 during the summer before K3.  Luckily she got Merit.  For the topic discussion I have prepared some presentation materials for her to present herself.

5#
發表於 11-12-4 20:02 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter presented on "My Birthday Party", and "Food".

Oh, I have mixed up the GESE with the Communication Skills Exam (also by Trinity).  For GESE, no presentation material is required.  You just need to suggest what she can talk about the topic and fill in the Topic Form.

原帖由 RoseInPink 於 11-12-4 00:15 發表
Thanks for your advice.
I have read thro some questions from Grade 4,5,6 and it seems they are rather similar...prob diff only cos of the test duration...
I wonder what type of topic is suitable for  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖