用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖瑪加利男女英文中小學 請問呢間學校收唔收portfolio?
發新帖
樓主: bb2
go

請問呢間學校收唔收portfolio? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-10-12 21:37 |顯示全部帖子
rachncurtsmom,

As you have correctly pointed out those are the secondary pupil and not primary pupil. Majority of the lower primary pupil speaks very good English, and around 30% (my guess) of primary entrance pupil are naive english speakers. Plus the english speaking enviranonment of the school improves the pupil's English standard greatly. I am sure SMCE parents agree with this.

There are lots of info about SMCE in this space, including language level of SMCE pupil. If you are serious about sending your kid to SMC, I suggest you should understand more about it.

Good luck and hope your child will get in the school of your choice

2#
發表於 09-10-12 22:41 |顯示全部帖子
ANC,

My son was 08/09 admittance to P1, and back then :

Ist in - child only, but you need to answer a question sheet regarding the school's mission etc...

2nd in - parent / parents only. But understand from a friend who's son attended this year's interview and learnt from this space that the child need to attend the 2nd in as well

Personally, I think the portfolio would help the school to understand your son more

Good luck!

3#
發表於 09-10-13 22:29 |顯示全部帖子
So far the teachers we came across have been very caring and at the same time displines the pupil if they've mis-behaved.
There is a Religous Study lesson (in English) every week, teaching pupil prayers and bible stories. I think this is excellent as it educates children about love, how to be kind to people around us.

原帖由 ANC 於 09-10-13 13:30 發表
Dear Chatter,

Thank you v. much!!! 下星期1st interview, 有d緊張。我很喜歡這校的英語環境,一條龍,能有多些空間讓孩子發展。希望能夠順順利利。

你覺得這校的宗教氣氛濃嗎?老師有愛心嗎?能關顧學生的德育嗎?可否分 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題