用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 Dr.T 在此 (Hello, Dr.T speaking... 續集)
發新帖
樓主: Dr.T
go

Dr.T 在此 (Hello, Dr.T speaking... 續集) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-27 22:55 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Dr.T 於 08-10-23 17:36 發表
我現在的疑問是:-
1)
私家醫院的評估可以信賴嗎 (雖然我心裡覺得付了那麼昂貴的費用而不相信很不值得)

>>這方面要信任專家的評估,當然如果有疑問再找second opinion也無不可-答案可能不同,但處理方法一樣,除非你是 ...

Dear Dr T,

My daughter is currently 23 months old, has been diagnosed by Gov Assessment Ctr  (Youde children assessment centre) with development delay with the ability only 9-10 months when she was 15 months. Howver she just began to walk at 16 months but still not so stable. She can't talk at all, not even single character (dad NOR mum) but only some baby language.

The Gov assessment ctr told me will arrange early training for her but still no feedback at all. We have applied early special education program from HEEP HONG and began to visit early education teacher twice a month. However, my daugther responds no interest to the training and just keep walk around at home, watch TV, & play some very naive game, don;t understand out meaning can;t express her want Except cry, still behaves like a young baby.

We worry she may has Rett Syndrome that her condition will keep worsing. Our whole family all frustrated about the future of our darling but don't know what can we do.... She will goes to N1 class when she turn 2 yeras old next month. Can she get better after goes to N1 class?

Can we apply special education kindergarten for her or any reliable self-financed program recommened? understood its inappropriate to disclose here, please kindly PM me but what is PM?

Million Thanks
‹ 上一主題|下一主題