搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 英華後補位
發新帖
查看: 5305|回覆: 2
go

英華後補位 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-28 13:46 |顯示全部帖子
Take it easy. My son is also on the waiting list. I comforted him that 'Snoppy Principal loved him very much and didn't want him to travel a lot every day (from Fanling) because he was too young (just 5 yrs. old today). I didn't tell him anything about the "waiting" list.  I don't want to disappoint him again. One disappointment is enough. School is a starting point for his life and Primary School is just one of the stops. Don't make our shoulders (and our kids')  too heavy!

Did you watch the video about Nick, the guy without any limbs? You may feel better after watching it. We are lucky indeed.

原帖由 MumTang 於 08-11-28 13:36 發表
當日知道阿仔最後未被取錄,真係唔開心咗幾日。而家唯有睇吓阿仔好唔好彩有後補位。等待嘅過程真係好緊張、又好痛苦.....

2#
發表於 08-11-29 08:43 |顯示全部帖子
Did your friend submit any letter to YW after the release of acceptance list on 24/11?

I 'll not tell my son anything about the waiting list until he has got the offer.

Anyway, good luck to all parents whose kids are no the waiting list.

原帖由 eva007 於 08-11-28 14:42 發表
my friend has just received a call from Ying Wa to accept his son.  His son was on waitling list...

very happy for her!

3#
發表於 08-12-1 13:49 |顯示全部帖子
So quiet ! Any update, please ?

原帖由 timtim852 於 08-11-29 08:43 發表
Did your friend submit any letter to YW after the release of acceptance list on 24/11?

I 'll not tell my son anything about the waiting list until he has got the offer.

Anyway, good luck to all par ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題