教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 培正幼稚園/浸會大學幼稚園
發新帖
查看: 2918|回覆: 1
go

培正幼稚園/浸會大學幼稚園 [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

1#
發表於 10-6-3 23:11 |顯示全部帖子
Just to clarify Pui Ching Middle School is what we call 英書中教.  I guess the conversational skills may not be as fluent in average compare to some EMI schools but preparation for university should not be a problem.

Although it may seems the HKBU style fits your child now, but that particular may have trouble to comply with the main stream HK education system.  May be you can consider their own primary school?

I guess PC is a better choice unless you are determine to go for non-traditional stream all the way.

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 10-6-4 15:40 |顯示全部帖子
thank you very much of telling me you are my fans!  

So I guess you would know my main area is in the traditional stream since I don't "buy" the activity-based learning since at the end, local secondary school and further study won't be activity-based.  I think some people would believe this approach can stimulate the students' interest on learning, but Hong Kong doesn't have such wide selection of paths which suit these kids as they grow.  If you think you will play for studying aboard, then it is worth to consider.

Have you review some of the DSS schools yet?  I think some of them are using similar approach but since I am not an expert in those schools, so I think I won't give you the examples.

You may find them thru
http://chsc.edb.hkedcity.net/primary/index.php?lang=c

Ian

原帖由 GloriaKenny 於 10-6-4 15:14 發表
Thanks ALL for your valuable advices.  

Dear Ian

(I'm also one of your fans !!!)

I agree that that PC is a very GOOD choice for traditional stream.  

On the other hand, for the option of HKBUK,  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題