用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 使用意見 請問版主:為何此處空窗處處?連Eviepa都被釘戶? ...
查看: 25406|回覆: 20
go

請問版主:為何此處空窗處處?連Eviepa都被釘戶? [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

1#
發表於 11-10-19 01:49 |顯示全部帖子
Please refer to this post:

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/vie ... ;page=3#pid34038605

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 11-10-19 17:35 |顯示全部帖子
I do not want to see more casualty so please understand the situation before further comments.

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/vie ... &extra=page%3D1

醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 11-10-19 20:08 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ANChan59 於 11-10-19 18:59 發表
Let's be patience and allow webmasters to review the relevant thread.

I assume most of our web pals are banned for one day, anyway, we will know more the content of temporary banned posts after thei ...

Your understanding is very much appreciated.

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 11-10-20 12:43 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 22# samuel89 的文章

argh!!!!!   

Is this why this get into the nerves of everyone?

I am sorry but there are really limited functions we can use during forum administration, so the only way we can hide all the posts during review is to block the account first!  That's all!

I am thinking this morning, may be need to write a thread to explain how account block works......  but please, give us some time.

I assume everyone treats account blocking as pure penalization?

醒目開學勳章

5#
發表於 11-10-20 22:22 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Sumyeema1 於 11-10-20 16:20 發表

thanks awah 記得我。

我只不過抒發下感受, 都搞到甘...

Sumyeema,

Please allow my personal apology to you.  The minute I saw you post I was disappointed and I have tears in my eyes when I have to take the actions required.  

There are really a lot of things going on in behind.  So we are at a stage that we don't wanna stir up too much emotion while all the 超版 are tied up.  Any more argument as a result of these new discussions can just be unbearable.

I wish I could have the ability to think of a better way.  Unfortunately, members are assuming there are so many unrealistic functionality during our administration which are simply unavailable.

I hope you can understand.

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 11-10-21 08:31 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 cow 於 11-10-20 23:14 發表
AGREE!

The freedom of speech is fundamental human rights. There is no REASON to ban one's account because of sharing of feelings as long as the contents do not violate the forum's regulations.

._.                

I would quote you in full again but actions will continue to be taken.

If you have to rely on the forum regulations, here is what you need to read.

"所有違規帖子可被刪除,事前事後將不會作出警告或通知,嚴重違規者,更可被永久禁止發言。

管理員及版主有權因應情況,刪減任何帖子,會員不得異議。"

醒目開學勳章

7#
發表於 11-10-21 08:42 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Tommy 於 11-10-20 22:58 發表

Why don't you simply do a time-out to the thread and stick a "STOP" sign onto it?  ...

Hi Tommy,

Appreciate your constructive suggestions, but really no solutions are perfect.  What happened was even though we may have put a "stop sign" (are you referring to closing a thread?), members can still open another new thread to discuss.  That's exactly what happened in Sumyeema's case unfortunately......

So where do you suggest to put the "time out"?  I think we had done a similar thing although not literally the same.  A highlighted warning has been made in the post to request members to allow the administration team to conduct the investigation.

I have also requested which forum is appropriate to discuss such comments related to improvement.  Please kindly refer to this post
http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=2338899&page=3#pid34038605

I will stop this discussion for now, and please be patience.

醒目開學勳章

8#
發表於 11-10-21 09:10 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kls12 於 11-10-20 23:27 發表

Agree!
But what are the forum's regulations? Changed?

Some members have been focusing too much simply on the literal definition of the forum regulations.

It is the notion behind these regulations that we rely on during the administration.

I believe this is the different.

醒目開學勳章

9#
發表於 11-10-21 11:43 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Tommy 於 11-10-21 11:22 發表

wunma,

Yes, I've seen your new thread and tried to reply at once.  But, when I pressed the "submit" bottom, your thread had been removed.

I think you're now seriously considering totally pull out  ...

Tommy,

I have took your advice not to ban the account in the first place, so I just move it away.  But it doesn't help the situation so do you have other suggestions?  I have given the chance to the members, but do they really respect that?  I would like to ask.

These are the precaution measures that we have to exercise during this critical time, and I have repeatedly explained this over and over again.  We respected the members' decisions if they don't like to continue to share here.  But as you said, it takes a great effort to eventually put everything back to order.  And one of the key elements, is patience.

醒目開學勳章

10#
發表於 11-10-23 04:15 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Tommy 於 11-10-22 23:13 發表
我不知道這邊由那一位版主負責,抑或直接由管理員負責,無論如何希望有人可以回答。

請恕我多事一問,會員cow的現況怎樣?他的帳戶沒有顯示禁言期限,他是否被永久禁言?

他應該是因為本論題第39號留言出事,超版亦於41號留言作 ...

Tommy,

I quick response (as far as I am aware) once I notice this.  It is a system error (and it happens) so it should have been an one-day ban.  I have re-activated the account immediately now.

醒目開學勳章

11#
發表於 11-10-23 04:22 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 57# Tommy 的文章

Thank you very much for the efforts to help to tie them all up!  It is wonderful to have members here like yourself.

I have corrected my wordings on the second reply to replace legal review by seeking legal advice.

The turnaround was quick 'coz it's a favor from a high school friend (well they won't like to waste time on these matters which not gonna bring in money anyway )

Again, your help were very much appreciated.  I guess it is better to come from you than me, right?

醒目開學勳章

12#
發表於 11-10-23 08:26 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 eviepa 於 11-10-23 06:45 發表

...如果香港的法例規定,市民無論如何不滿法官所判的,都不得在任何傳媒討論,否則會被「行政拘留」一天的話,我在年青時就已經移民他去了。我相信,今次被ban的,都是公民意識很高的一群,他們的行為模式,和我可能會相似。...

The members' own decisions are well respected if they choose to do so.  I think I had mentioned this once already.  In particular, if that's the reasoning a member would choose to based on.

However, the example you have used is not quite relevant.  If I were you, then I would use 短暫戒嚴.  But seems to me you might prefer to exaggerate it just a bit, which is fine.

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 11-10-23 08:40 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

13#
發表於 11-10-24 13:41 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 samuel89 於 11-10-24 11:27 發表

大臣大人
我們都非常希望大家同心,使這裡成為一個分享的樂園,而非一個戰場。.........但今次mothertk絕對系因為分享而被ban, 她只是分享她自己對版主大人們來講相對比較"開放""前衛"的觀念......問題系關於"性教育" ...

Hi samuel89,

Hope you don't mind that I give a short reply to your query, since there are some mis-understanding here.

For the case of motherotk, after we explained to her our reasoning for the temporary block, she is willing to co-operate.  I think I had posted a sharing directly quoted from her own PM to me.  Here's it for everyone's reference:
"I understand the interpretation of others will be different based on the members' different backgrounds, this is ok for me to make revision on the posts to avoid misinterpretations" <=== from motherotk

So the block is to hide the messages while we can do the work in background.  Again, we don't have a loot of different functionality to just hide contents without blocking in EK yet.

Hope this help to clarify your concern.

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 11-10-24 13:43 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

14#
發表於 11-10-24 14:14 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 samuel89 於 11-10-24 13:56 發表
哦,謝謝解答.....甘即系先有different background  member 既投訴, 才有版主大人們的執法....
睇來處於兩難的反而是版主大人們了.......講真,大家既觀點角度真系很難"大同", 講來講去,關於"性教育"呢條線應該放在邊 ...

不用客氣,你的理解完全正確。到最後還是老問題吧:版主給與空間討論,失控了、吵翻了就投訴找版主處理,但已經吵了一、二百樓高,所以才請大家先耐心等候,給點時間。因這些事就算有版規、有底線還是不易處理。

這邊廂要爬文,那邊廂要盡快交待,還要不斷的回應,實在是做不來。所以才想到一天禁言(當然不是最好方法),希望大家能先等一等。

醒目開學勳章

15#
發表於 11-10-24 14:16 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 samuel89 於 11-10-24 14:08 發表
返回老問題, 希望論壇ban戶口可以儘快有只ban有問題的發言功能......,否則像今次因個別會員的"高道德標準"投訴, 而令到論壇空窗處處,更加冇左個激烈討論既主題, 損失的是大部分會員........ ...

This has been answered earlier.  We are in the process of upgrade (which takes time unfortunately) and this function will be available.  It will not be cost-effective to modify a platform which will no longer be in use in a few months' time.

So I guess it is unfortunate to handle this kind of cases while these functions are not yet in place.

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 11-10-24 14:17 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

16#
發表於 11-11-1 12:34 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kls12 於 11-10-26 13:50 發表
我不等了,但我想通了。有期望,就有機會失望。

大臣提了兩個尊重
-不尊重版主
-尊重會員的去留

我想說的是第三個尊重:

尊重版規
在這裡每一位要發言之前,都必須閱讀基本規則,我們要維護它和尊重它。也要服從它附予版主的權力,以維持EK的曰常運作。
在這裡,有人不尊重版規。但再爭論下去,都是沒有一個完美的結局。早些跳出這個圈子,做些更有意義的東西吧!
退一步想,會員也是義工。只要幫到別人,有人喜歡聽,便有留下來的理由。
再退一步想,學會寬恕也是一個很高的境界。
我讚成大臣的建議,可走入建制,不知需不需要IT義工呢?

kls12,

規管改變不了人的想法,爭辯亦只能停留在現在的想法,只有自我反省才能真正看得更遠和更闊。謝謝您令我的一番苦工沒有被白費,至少有人懂得能退一步去先反思,而不是只顧埋怨,總是先用負能量去思考。

每個人都有其價值和貢獻,亦有被尊重發言的權利。當身受其害,急不及待據理力爭的同時,又可有想想其他會員被語言打壓的感受呢?

最後,歡迎您先考慮加入會長行列,發揮您的正能量。希望其他會員亦能以您為榜樣,學會尊重版規。否則,我看誰也沒有勇氣加入會長和版主行列,教育王國亦只能停於現在,又諻論有甚麼將來可言呢?
http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=2340185&extra=page%3D1

謝謝!

Ian

醒目開學勳章

17#
發表於 11-11-5 08:24 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kls12 於 11-11-4 22:42 發表
為何那邊廂可以熱烈討論,
但這邊廂還是要戒嚴、禁言?

對不起,不太明白您的問題。

這件事本身是個別事件,源自一篇有400-500個回應的帖,需先暫時收起,讓版主詳細考慮如何處理違規內容。因預計需時頗長(約兩星期),才要求各會員在完成前先不要作無謂猜測,以免影響工作進度。但部份會員不願意合作,所以才有一天禁言的措施,以確保處理違規的工作不受影響。

可能您沒有留意到,有問題的帖子已於11月1日經修改後放回教育講場,兩位因違規而被禁言的會員的禁言期亦於同日完結。

醒目開學勳章

18#
發表於 11-11-7 09:48 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 118# kls12 的文章

kls12,

So what are still being unclear to you?

All along, the request was to ask members not to discuss the issues related to the thread under review (it was not deleted!), during the course of the review.  So, once the thread was moved back to the forum, the request has been ended.  I thought it was pretty clear in my last reply.

As you may notice, there haven't been any more one-day bans after the first few days.  So as you have seen, many members have spoken up and there were no more bans afterward.  We do like to allow the room for discussions within a reasonable manner.

You may feel unfair being hand the one-day ban personally but you are one of the very first to challenge the request.  However, we do review the later suggestions by other members so the arrangement has been adjusted later on, internally.

In particular, we always welcome members to bring in suggestions to improve the process.  So, no matter these suggestions are useful or not, we should allow members to voice out.

However, the first few comments which are purely on questioning and complaints without substances, are being considered unnecessary.

醒目開學勳章

19#
發表於 11-11-8 17:17 |顯示全部帖子
wunma,

I don't find the reasons why your thread should be retrieved but here's the content of your post:

原帖由 wunma 於 11-10-21 10:54 發表
8年前, 曾經沉迷上bk的我, bk是我生活的一部分. 那時網上的發言, 十分好看. 後來不知何解, 網上留言的規範, 變得越來越緊, 那些以所謂理性討論, 保持和諧氣氛等理由, 要封戶來脅網民要慎言, 實質是窒礙自由發表, 漸漸地, bk越來越沒有追看的價值, 現在更可以不明所以地任意封户, 精彩的文章, 喜歡的網友, 買少見少.

現在好了, 不用再為了少數僅餘喜歡的網友而上bk, 樂得少了個牽掛.

I have highlighted the reason why your thread was removed, just in case you still don't understand.

End of the conversation.

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 11-11-8 17:28 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

20#
發表於 11-11-8 17:27 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kls12 於 11-11-8 11:10 發表

一個來勢洶洶的戒嚴,原來是已經靜悄悄的解禁了。
各人紛紛說了出位的宣言而離去,我卻為了尊重版主的要求,等待可說話的一天。原來這等待是不必的,因為政策已改變了,在後期已沒有執行了。
為什麼版主大人沒有通知我們,讓我 ...

Of course it was not ideal.  The ideal situation would be everyone can cooperate as per requested and then we can finish the review sooner.

For your information, eviepa has spoken, with a new thread, and it was moved away.  So, you just didn't notice it only and that's why he has been blocked for one day.  Your post and his new thread are the first few responses.

So like what you have observed, we are trying to improve the handling method in the process.  So, it is impossible to notify the members if we are making every slight adjustment in the process.  It all depends on how the members react and as administrators, we can simply counter-react.

I cannot guarantee you if such handling will not be implement again.  If situation arises where such handling is required again, then members would be notified.  But for certain, this is definitely not going to happen often.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題