go

請問沙田區有邊間幼兒院好(全日制) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-5-16 13:33 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請問沙田區有邊間幼兒院好(全日制)

2#
發表於 06-5-16 13:34 |顯示全部帖子

I am a demanding parent and do care my girl's schoold life.  My girl (just 2 years 3 months old) just started her nursery at this school in April and I really satisfy what they offer/do/teach and my girl really likes to go to school.  The school teachers and helpers are excellent and take care of the children.  

3#
發表於 06-5-20 11:31 |顯示全部帖子

Caritas Nursery.  It's really good.  The playground actually just like the ones in the parks.  The helpers will cover them every  day after school and rainy days.

My girl is also accepted by Salvation Army (Wo Che) this Sept and also St. Paul, therefore, we will change to St. Paul later (as it's one-dragon school).

But on the whole, I highly recommend Caritas as the teacher is really take care my girl (she is the youngest in the school) and they (also the headmastress ) reported very detailed to the parents about their behaviour.  The teachers remember the name of all child.

The environment around is also good, how can you find a place where not many vehicles around, you can also find the Shing Mun river sometimes with fish, little egrets, and the Heritage Museum is just next door??

It's only my personal opinion, not to hard-sell the school as I understand each parent has their requirements and standards

4#
發表於 06-6-28 18:30 |顯示全部帖子

My girl was born in Jan 04, it's studying in Caritas Nursery school (Tai Wai) and will change to St. Paul Nursery (Tai Po) in Aug, still N1. Hope it helps you.

5#
發表於 06-6-30 15:47 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Sunshine0613,

To answer your questions:
1. I can drive her to Taipo or 2. take school bus as I ws told by the Principal that it's their school bus only for Shatin and MOS exclusive and taking care by their teacher. I trust them (already operated for a term).

3. Personally, I don't like KLN Tong schools, I applied none.  It's not to offend those who are studying/ considering the KLN Tong, sorry.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題