搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 SMC and TSL
發新帖
查看: 7518|回覆: 2
go

SMC and TSL [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-11-4 00:09 |顯示全部帖子
to be honest, i'm quite happy that your friend with such narrow opinion on the asean pupils  would not be one of the parents of these 2 schools. :)

原帖由 hifriend 於 3/11/2010 16:41 發表
Hi, i just spoke to a friend and told her SMC and TSL are my target school.  

She said she won't let her child go to these schools due to the 30% ASEAN students.  She said they are really naughty and ...
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

2#
發表於 10-11-5 10:35 |顯示全部帖子
估唔到冇比人播.... 重有fans tim....... 難以相信....

原帖由 Chatter 於 5/11/2010 09:19 發表
Agree BTW I am one of your fans   

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 10-11-5 10:36 編輯 ]
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

3#
發表於 10-11-12 11:44 |顯示全部帖子

回復 46# IOUbabe 的帖子

hello IOUbabe,
he he.... it's hard to tell because our boy is only in P1...
just can tell you that from what we have seen during the last open days in TSL. my wife was quite impressed by the writing of the P6 french stream pupils homeworks.
actually the accademic level at primary school in france doesn't set up very high, so, on writing and reading are quite easy to catch up in hong kong.  
however, we don't think the oral standard could compare with the lycee francais... (and to be honest, i don't think many pupils in P6 from tsl /smc / dbs or other schools which have french stream in hong kong would / could speak as good as our boys if they are not french, as Laputa has mentioned, our children speak french everyday...) but still, the pupils in tsl willing to try to talk with us which is good!
you can have a look here if you are interested to know more:
http://210.0.207.198/curriculum/French/index.htm

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 10-11-12 11:48 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-
‹ 上一主題|下一主題