用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 請問有冇mami冇點幫d仔女報d野學, 冇咩証書, 而考到d名 ...
發新帖
樓主: 娜娜媽.
go

請問有冇mami冇點幫d仔女報d野學, 冇咩証書, 而考到d名校 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-13 14:11 |顯示全部帖子
可能佢地仔仔本身smart, 佢地冇比壓力仔仔呢.
咁小朋友可以發揮到平日正常既表現. 冇比個場impressed. 問個句,答個句.
我都覺得咁就應該叫好表現啦.

入有名幼稚園、學英文、興趣班...
家企有錢就得架啦. 個小朋友有冇學到野, 佢係唔係對所學既野好有興趣... 唔係可以由張cert睇到.
家下D學校都講明, 除非小朋友拿公開賽證書... 如果唔係,好多都唔收profolio....
或者lin624 或者你又share 多少少?!?!!

原帖由 毛妹 於 13/1/2009 13:41 發表
老實講,我唔信咩都無做、靠面試嘅運氣就入到名校。請問各位家長有無栽培過你子女咩呢?e.g.入有名幼稚園、學英文、興趣班、係屋企train下一d知識、培養閱讀興趣…
你係唔係連呢d都無做過呢?咁,你有無寫profilio呢?裡面係唔 ...
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

2#
發表於 09-1-13 14:28 |顯示全部帖子
不敢指教, but as i heard from other parents, Camoes and Diosean both don't accept portfolio.

原帖由 ysnmama 於 13/1/2009 14:17 發表
flostangraphy,

請指教那些學校已講明不是公開比賽/考試証書的不收?

另有公開証書當然好. 但之前聽家長分享因為學校希望家長能為子女均衡發展. 所以興趣班參與也不要看輕. 才令現今當家長及子女的那麼辛苦吧. 但 ...
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

3#
發表於 09-1-14 09:43 |顯示全部帖子
其實都有d真... 多數去面試的小朋友都是坐平治S...
我呢d騎單車接送的, 可能未到大門改經叫我去後門...以為我送貨...
所以未必係有錢就得.... 不過冇錢應該就唔得....

原帖由 Sindy 於 14/1/2009 08:27 發表
我覺得cert同award係唔同,多証書就大機會,咪即係有錢就得?
    -Steve Jobs-

4#
發表於 09-1-14 19:47 |顯示全部帖子

名校中三女生墮樓亡 疑學業問題困擾

http://hk.news.yahoo.com/article/090106/4/a305.html

其實有時我都奇怪,係小朋友本身就想讀名校.... 定係我地d家長想讀名校....?!?!!
"最後嗰句,如要考入名校,一定要做足準備"是真的....

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 09-1-14 19:50 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-

5#
發表於 09-1-14 20:03 |顯示全部帖子
對呀!!! that why we are here to know more about the school, to make the right choice for my kid... but sometime, i see parents are too focus on the process how to get in, and finally forget the essential element.... the school life of our child....

原帖由 娜娜媽. 於 14/1/2009 19:50 發表
小朋友都唔識咩學校打咩學校

你LEE個問題~~~~~~~~~~
    -Steve Jobs-

6#
發表於 09-1-15 19:57 |顯示全部帖子
dear all,
more i read... more i concern....
my elder son is in K2, so me and my wife start looking around a suitable primary school for him!!
without knowing a lot about primary school in hong kong...
would you mind to mention how many 名校 in hong kong and kowloon?!?! and name which ones are 名校 ?!?!
thanks a lot in advance!!
    -Steve Jobs-

7#
發表於 09-1-15 20:01 |顯示全部帖子
yes, you are right... i'm already exhausted.... and the battle has not yet begin....

原帖由 Lovely-Iman 於 15/1/2009 17:36 發表
唉!現今做父母真係小D精力、心力都真係唔惦
    -Steve Jobs-

8#
發表於 09-2-4 14:24 |顯示全部帖子
wahoo!!! your friend's daughter is actually very rich and kind to do such charity thing!!
imagine her parents should be very proud of her!!
good idea, i will ask my son to make a donation cheque attached with the application form as well, is it ok if he use his money of <<大富翁>>!!

原帖由 junior_pam 於 3/2/2009 23:10 發表
I know my friend's daughter entering the DGS without any certificate and award as she just left a cheque for rebuilding charity.
How comes like that?
regards

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 09-2-4 14:30 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-
‹ 上一主題|下一主題