教育王國 討論區 保良局陳守仁小學 2010年小一報到區
發新帖
樓主: bowling68
go

2010年小一報到區 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-3 21:18 |顯示全部帖子
登錄!
is anybody who has a kid goes to P1 2010 can join?!
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

2#
發表於 09-12-5 09:54 |顯示全部帖子
nice to meet you all.
please check PM.

原帖由 yongsp 於 4/12/2009 23:56 發表
Hi,
Would there be any open day soon ?  I can't wait to get in touch with other parents.
Can we join the Christmas Party on 21st Dec ?
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

3#
發表於 09-12-15 10:11 |顯示全部帖子
Ha ha ha!! too bad for all the impatient parents like us!!!

原帖由 yongsp 於 09-12-14 21:46 發表
called the school, the xmas party is only for existing parents.
    -Steve Jobs-

4#
發表於 09-12-23 09:36 |顯示全部帖子
welcome! nice to meet you!
any idea about the 3rd language for your son yet?!

原帖由 nickyip 於 22/12/2009 12:43 發表
hi,
it's lucky, my son Nick also accepted by PLK.
love to meet all of you soon.
    -Steve Jobs-

5#
發表於 09-12-28 10:12 |顯示全部帖子
it's true that my son is the noisy type as well....

原帖由 yongsp 於 26/12/2009 02:13 發表
hear say that some of the classes of TSL are quite noisy as the teacher is not very strict in terms of disciplining students, would any existing parent can comment on this ?
thanks
    -Steve Jobs-

6#
發表於 09-12-30 09:50 |顯示全部帖子
French is actually is one of the six most widely spoken standardized Romance languages which is the continuation of Vulgar Latin. so it shares several notable features with most other Romance languages such Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Romanian...
My wife did speak Italian after 3 months in Milano, however only understand 60% Cantonese when she have been living 3 years in Hong Kong...
not sure if there is any help for learning German...

原帖由 yypapa 於 30/12/2009 01:30 發表
Flostangraphy,

I read your another post regarding the number of countries using Japanese vs French.   Japan is the only country speaks Japanese while there are more than a dozen countries speak Frenc ...
    -Steve Jobs-

7#
發表於 10-1-5 13:22 |顯示全部帖子

Happy New Year 2010!!!

Camoesians' Parents-to-be,
wish you all a good and happy new year 2010!! full of love and joy!!

ready to take the challenge at the coming September?!?!
push to the full power!!!!

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 10-1-26 09:54 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-

8#
發表於 10-1-12 13:17 |顯示全部帖子
other than North African countries, French is also the second most common language in Canada, after English, and both are official languages at the federal level. French is the sole official language in the province of Quebec.

In Asia, French is the official language in Lebanon, Syria and Oceania. There are a signifcant number of second-language French-speakers in Israel as well.

-Steve Jobs-

9#
發表於 10-1-25 18:55 |顯示全部帖子
we do have a friend, a french girl who handle german, english and mandarin (all coverse and writing).
another german friend, converse french, cantonese and english.
i do know a guy in holland who speaks 6 languages!(dutch, german, english, arabic, french... don't remember the 6th... ) he is doing business with all these countries and everytime he makes the deal with their language.  
my wife other than native french, converses also italian and english.... a little bit cantonese as well.
i'm mostly agree nowadays, handling 3 to 4 languages is something really common.
no matter spanish, french, italian, chinese, german, italian or japanese... i will be happy if our children would find the interest to learn all of them and their history and culture within the package.
and i don't see why i should give them the limit.

原帖由 DaddyCool 於 25/1/2010 17:09 發表
香港比較流行日文主要原因是早年已經受其經濟及文化所影響, 地域較為接近亦有些少關係.

自70年代開始各式日本家庭電器流入香港市場並廣泛接受; 至80年代初開始日本人因經濟發達大舉外出旅遊, 當時香港是日本人外出 ...

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 10-1-25 18:57 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-

10#
發表於 10-1-26 10:29 |顯示全部帖子
其實大家嘅意思係日文又好,法文又好, 兩個話都可以好有用. 唔需吵. 有可能的話, 我都想小朋友將來handle多一種語言.
再者要學語言學得好, 最重要係了解同學習其文化,風土,人情等....
我認為日本這方面都有很多吸引我們一家的地方!! 我當然都希望我的小朋友可以知道多d!
只是自己所知不多...所以同大家share都只是自己清楚的東西... 其實我是沒有心比較法文和日本. 如果japaness stream 嘅parents可以上黎講多d,重學多d.

反觀,非洲真的很大啊!!!
北非也己經包括很多有意思的國土, 如algeria, egypt, morocco, tunisia and west sahara!!! 可以的話,一定帶整全家,自由行晒佢!!
    -Steve Jobs-

11#
發表於 10-1-26 10:58 |顯示全部帖子
至涼快的爸爸,
這次我也不得不跳出來為姜汁飲料護航吧!!
正如某家長之前都提出過!
呢D咁私人既嘢,你係應該PM佢講的!

祝安康!
法蘭西老襯上

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 10-1-26 11:01 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-

12#
發表於 10-1-26 11:36 |顯示全部帖子

唔該自隊七杯

原帖由 DaddyCool 於 26/1/2010 11:11 發表

哎呀, 原來要 pm 咩, 而家先知道喎, 點算呢.............................................
    -Steve Jobs-

13#
發表於 10-1-26 12:25 |顯示全部帖子
隨量.

原帖由 DaddyCool 於 26/1/2010 11:59 發表

我飲兩杯就到差唔多到o架啦..............
    -Steve Jobs-

14#
發表於 10-1-26 13:20 |顯示全部帖子
唔知點解....我怱然間發覺有一張好大既豬肉枱放係我面前....重不繼聽到耳邊有把聲:"坐上去啦~坐上去啦~坐上去啦~....   "

原帖由 Bluestar 於 26/1/2010 12:52 發表
Dear All,

我suggest自組遊學團去英法 (or 整個europe),
由flos+family帶隊, 肯定好玩得多, 同埋看的更廣, 學的更博 !

我更唔mind飛甩個細的, 等我去玩instead.
咁玩法, 荷包重傷 !

flos,

我都識得個belg ...
    -Steve Jobs-

15#
發表於 10-1-26 17:07 |顯示全部帖子
oh!! is that europe-pass you are talking about?! i think at that time there didn't have eurostar yet. we needed to take the ferry to cross to the other side.
i have had made a trip with interrail (similar to europe pass but for youth inside europe).
from french (swiss, italy) to east europe (yugoslavia still, greece, turkey) and back from north (denmak, gemary, holland) to london
we were 3 at the start, but always met someone and keep traveling in 4 all the time, ha ha ha!!!
i still remember, we slept in train station most of time!!! and didn't have shower for 3 days sometime... the old good days!!!!

原帖由 Bluestar 於 26/1/2010 16:09 發表
principal,

tingmum指的, 是幾個世己紀之前的事了, 並非近期去的旅行. 那時還未識個"死"字怎寫, 只懂寫個"勇"字, somehow單人(無匹馬) 由london去到 paris 的 gare de norde (north railway station)[唔記得用甚麼 ...
    -Steve Jobs-

16#
發表於 10-1-26 17:37 |顯示全部帖子
"坐上去啦~坐上去啦~坐上去啦~....    "
又比你地推上豬肉枱....

no problem!!! actually i don't mind to point you such trip... but unfortunately, not this year, as we are not going back to france this summer due to the new coming.
and please aware if i do, it will not be a usual hong kong tourist tour style!!! means there will not have any shopping mall visit (no louis vuitton please), no 5 stars hotel around, no chinese restaurant.... and you have to make friends and eat in the same table with all kind of people (i would add more details as i understand that some old fashion style people may afraid of color people. but i can ensure you that all our friends no matter what color of their skill is, they are all interesting and cultivated individual! )   
and finally but not least, i'm just 名譽顧問, not responsible for any
bad organization!!!!
if you can get over all these, then i may consider it in the future!

原帖由 angelprincess 於 26/1/2010 15:09 發表
係你架啦~ 呢個主席位仲唔係你坐?  我地個名譽顧問.

-Steve Jobs-

17#
發表於 10-1-27 09:43 |顯示全部帖子

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 10-1-27 23:48 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-

18#
發表於 10-1-27 16:37 |顯示全部帖子
I am sorry for any inconvenience caused....

原帖由 yypapa 於 27/1/2010 15:42 發表
Originally planned to comment on the recent "fire" but determined it's a waste of time.   I'd rather to spend quality time with my family instead. I intend to make every single day a happy one.  : ...
    -Steve Jobs-
‹ 上一主題|下一主題