用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 宏福幼稚園 07-08年宏福幼兒園媽咪繼續入o黎傾~(PART 5)~歡迎新朋友 ...
發新帖
樓主: 626mama
go

07-08年宏福幼兒園媽咪繼續入o黎傾~(PART 5)~歡迎新朋友加入 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-9 14:34 |顯示全部帖子
hello every parent,
longtime no see!!
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

2#
發表於 09-7-20 11:37 |顯示全部帖子
any parents apply primary school after summer holiday?!
any information to share?!
thanks in advance!!
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

3#
發表於 09-7-20 13:54 |顯示全部帖子
hi rplyan,
good to hearing from you!
yeah, we start to stress about primary school already...
we have visited open day of camoes tsl and like it very much, however the competition is keen....
we have aimed mainly english primary schools for the moment.
the one in ma wan would be good as well due to the location convenience, however it's not emi, but we will apply as back up i think.

we have friends who have kid studying in tong chung ymca international school and very happy with it. but as you mentioned, it's not easy to manage without a good financial support...

some of our son's classmates are going to primary school this year already as you know some primary school such esf start one year earlier.

hard time start after the summer with all the application... interviews... k3....
i feel more stress than my job interview...

原帖由 rplyan 於 20/7/2009 13:40 發表
Flostangraphy,

Our  childred will be K2 student in 9/2009 only and we have an early application for "Direct Subsidy Scheme Primary School" or "Private Primary School" next year (according to that sch ...
    -Steve Jobs-

4#
發表於 09-7-23 09:54 |顯示全部帖子
去睇o靚模?!?!

原帖由 ElainAiolia 於 23/7/2009 08:58 發表
Dear all mami,
呢個星期六下午,我將會去會展書展,唔知你哋有無興趣?

626mama / pcdogxx,
Hello Kitty 水機我唔需要改,唔應該晒。

626mama / snoopyhk,
係學校攞番 o黎 o既評估報告全部睇晒,d comment 我都幾滿意,最令我 ...
    -Steve Jobs-

5#
發表於 09-7-23 13:26 |顯示全部帖子
書展我哋都唔去。
其實我都唔係太清楚依家時下世風日下旣問題.因為屋企冇買電視, 我都係睇報紙先知.
小朋友,都係順其自然...
we are lucky that we still do not have any tv or any kind of video game at home yet... but sooner or later they will still affected by their little friends (almost every friends we know have a nds or psp....). just hope they will not be addict with it...

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 09-7-23 13:28 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-

6#
發表於 09-9-8 21:16 |顯示全部帖子
hello all,
longtime no see!!
so am i, i have problem to log in as well....
since 2 weeks, i can't log in anymore and finally i found the way to log in by log in in the shopping kingdom.... then move back to edu kingdom...
is it the strategy they make member to pass by shopping kingdom?!?!?!?
    -Steve Jobs-

7#
發表於 09-9-8 21:20 |顯示全部帖子
by the way, i didn't finish the questionary neither.... my wife is on business trip... and there is something about my son that i really not sure......
i filled 3 pages and fell in sleep....
    -Steve Jobs-

8#
發表於 09-9-8 22:17 |顯示全部帖子
    -Steve Jobs-

9#
發表於 09-9-29 12:35 |顯示全部帖子
24th Oct. open day.
大家會出席嗎?
可能到時見!! :loveliness:
    -Steve Jobs-

10#
發表於 10-1-5 13:17 |顯示全部帖子
dear all tivoli parents,

Happy new year 2010!!!
wish this year full of love and joy!!!

it's the last year for our elder son at tivoli.
the coming sept. will be a new challenge for him... (and for us parents! )

good luck to you all for the coming P1 application!!!
(we did pass some bad nights about that!!! )

-Steve Jobs-

11#
發表於 10-1-7 18:33 |顯示全部帖子
出了洋相tim.....

原帖由 626mama 於 7/1/2010 00:17 發表
flostangraphy,

學校聖誕派對見你一家跳舞,很開心呢。

-Steve Jobs-

12#
發表於 10-2-17 10:27 |顯示全部帖子
恭喜發財 !!!
祝各位虎年行大運, 身體健康;小朋友學業進步, 聽教聽話, 健康活潑!!!
    -Steve Jobs-

13#
發表於 10-6-5 23:26 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 wendychiu301 於 4/6/2010 14:42 發表
各位宏福的家長,我想問如果宏福有5日pm的offer俾我,而維記就2日pm的offer,你們會點選擇?維記講明n1可直升到k1,出名d,但是就得2日。宏福就近d,有5日國際班,苦惱中,請分享下你們寶貴意見,謝謝。 ...

hello wendymama,
to be honest, we will choose the closer one.... but it's us....
    -Steve Jobs-

14#
發表於 10-6-26 09:49 |顯示全部帖子
努力呀名位 2011-2012 P1家長!!!
有問題想知,隨時PM我!! 家下我多數係陳守仁嗰邊吹水.
May the force be with you!!!

原帖由 天藍 於 25/6/2010 09:38 發表
大家可能近來忙於為小朋友選小學的事, 大家係fb
留言多咗好靜阿o黎到:;pppp:
    -Steve Jobs-
‹ 上一主題|下一主題