搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 根德園 vs 培正小學幼稚園
發新帖
查看: 2402|回覆: 2
go

根德園 vs 培正小學幼稚園 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-14 19:54 |顯示全部帖子
KV seems no native english teachers and not many outing activites. This should also be considered. And that is the main reason i didnt chose it. Also too cram is also another thing not suit me.

But from ur words, u seems quite concern ur kid's english, so may be 培正 is also not ur cup of tea. BTW, it is a chinese secondary school though ppl say their english is good. But my exp from high school and uni was that, they were hard to get used to it. ( i mean from chinese sec). Just let's say, if u test me phy chem bio in chinese, sure  uncle. It is a mattr of habit.

Just my 2 cents

[ 本帖最後由 s204oxox 於 08-11-14 19:59 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 08-11-15 13:59 |顯示全部帖子
It is totally depends on ur need. No NET may not nessesaily mean english not good. And many But for me , i like my child learn in the amostphere with NET with a view to simulating the accent, pharsing and intonation. So i prefer NET.

Yes, it is traditional famous school with traditional teaching style. Again, depends on what ur expect. And my preception is that lots of homework do matters. They can do better in the P1 test, and that is one of reason to get good school acceptence and hence school gain the reputation.

原帖由 heidi0653 於 08-11-15 00:01 發表
o...I enrolled KV but my daughter felt unwell that day so we have not go to had an interview.

o really, they have no native english teacher but how come they are one of the famous KG?
just a lot of  ...

3#
發表於 08-11-15 14:00 |顯示全部帖子
Munsang also like that; if i remember correctly

原帖由 kerkermui 於 08-11-15 13:44 發表
最近睇咗培正嘅視學報名~ 發現 3年KG裡面, K2 同 K3 係一年AM, 一年PM
小朋友會唔會唔習慣呢?
呢個安排好奇怪~~
你地會唔會咁而唔讀呢?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖