教育王國 討論區 小一選校 如果林文燦同崇真小學, 大家可否比的意見? ...
發新帖
樓主: CERISE
go

如果林文燦同崇真小學, 大家可否比的意見? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-12-1 08:36 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 rainkan 於 12-12-1 11:46 編輯

My son have just transfered to LMC this month. He really likes his teachers and new school. He is very happy and pround to become one of LMC. He kept telling his cousins about his new school.  As compared to his previous chinese school, I have notice that LMC is a lot more lively, creative and fun in their teaching style. LMC focus not only on study, but also have great music, arts and sports lessons. my son is quite good in drawing. His teacher rang me up and told me they have notice that he is good at drawing and would like to put him in an 'Art Alive' class. It is free of charge and they even took the class out to different Art Galleries. In our previous primary school, too much focus is place only on academic study. They have no time to notice and develop kids in other areas. Our hearts were so burden by endless homeworks. I think my child has lost his childhood in that traditional school. As for LMC, I think they have a great balance of everything. I think this is what a kid needs to become a creative and smart person. For me and my son, 10 'Likes' to LMC.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題