發新帖
樓主: kc
go

有冇住錦鏽但在九龍塘返幼稚園呢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-5-25 09:39 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有冇住錦鏽但在九龍塘返幼稚園呢?

Hi, Longman,

I live in Yuen Long also.  My daughter will study in Kowloon Tong Kindergarten in September.  I also consider if it is better for her to study in the PM class because of long travelling time.  I checked the bus fees with a shuttle bus company.  He quoted me around HK$1,200 to HK$1,300.  Is this a reasonable fee?   

I got the same issue that I could not find a suitable Kindergarten for my kid.  

2#
發表於 04-5-25 11:21 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, CPMummy,

I live in Grand Del Sol (朗晴居).

My girl is 2.5 years old now.  She will be in K1 PM class.  I am considering St. Catherine's or HK Preschool in Kowloon Tong.  I have not yet made up my mind.  I am applying to transfer her to AM class but I have not received the confirmation from the school.   

I share with you that living environment is better in Yuen Long.  I try to strike a balance between living environment and my kid's travelling time.  It's really a tough decision.

3#
發表於 04-5-25 15:08 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, cpmummy,

Both kindergartens accepted my girl in PM class.  

Hi, Longman,

My plan is to let her study in private primary schools.  I want to enrol her in 保良局蔡繼有or ESF school.  I am now watching out for the development of these schools.  I will not move out when she is still in kindergarten.  But I will decide after I finalise at which primary school she will study.  I am probably talking about making the decision 2 years later. Sigh...  Please PM me the school bus information.  Thank you

4#
發表於 04-5-25 15:50 |顯示全部帖子

To: Longman,

Thank you for the information.  I will call him for details.

What is you plan of the primary school for your girl?  

5#
發表於 04-5-27 09:43 |顯示全部帖子

I think 1 hour travelling time is acceptable.  So I choose to let my girl go to Kowloon for study.  I have a friend who lives in Mei Foo and her kid goes to Kowloon Tong school.  It also takes him 40 minutes for going to school.  

In order that my girl can get used to the school life easily, I plan to change her schedule.  She sleeps at around 9:30pm and gets up at 7:30am.  I will gradually shift her sleeping time and re-arrange her schedule in the morning.

Hi, Longman,

I share with your comments.   

I am also planning the summer activities for my girl.  Her nursery class (Gigamind, Tin Shui Wai) will be over in mid July.  I am thinking of Mandarin and drawing classes.   

SumYinMaMi
‹ 上一主題|下一主題