搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 禮賢, 德雅, 油天邊間好d??
發新帖
查看: 1002|回覆: 3
go

禮賢, 德雅, 油天邊間好d?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-25 15:32 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, nice to meet you. My consideration is just exactly the same as yours.

Any comment from all?

2#
發表於 09-11-25 16:55 |顯示全部帖子
Fionyiu,

My kid is boy too. Yes, you're correct. My most hesitation towards YCPS is the variation of the academic results. Although can have >20 boys went to WY last year, only got 60% went to EMI schools only. However, there are >90% went to EMI from KRS and TNPS.

On the contrary, the campus of YCPS is so big and nice, while the rest of the two are small and old. And we need to pay $2K per month.

3#
發表於 09-11-25 18:03 |顯示全部帖子
Fionyiu,
Would you please share more your opinions on Tak Nga? Do you mean that the academic standard of Tak Nga is higher than the rest of the two? Please kindly share.

To me, I think Tak Nga is my third choice among the three. Although my understanding of Tak Nga is not much, I find to mix a boy w/ so many girls seem not quite healthy. I think there's no problem of putting a boy in a boy school or co-edu school. However, it seems quite odd to put a boy w/ so many girls. This is my view.

4#
發表於 09-11-25 19:33 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your sharing! Read from your message, you may have other choice coming up. Hope you can have your best choice finally.

Same to you, I hope I may have 2 more choices coming.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖