用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 樂基幼兒學校(駿景園) 我好想再知多D有關沙田樂基資料!!十分感謝!!! ...
發新帖
查看: 4966|回覆: 1
go

我好想再知多D有關沙田樂基資料!!十分感謝!!! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-22 18:41 |顯示全部帖子
Hi! Saw your other post about your bad experience before.

*Are all teachers friendly at HKPS?
No, I'm afraid not. I have come across one or two "cool" teachers.

*Do teachers scold kids there?
My girl said she was scolded when she was slow or not paying attention. The teacher's version: my girl cried easily when she taught her. We got the teacher's version not because we complained. It was just some casual talk at Parents Day.

*Do we dislike the school then?
No, we like HKPS very much. Kids go to school happily. They learn a lot there, excellent language development, a variety of extra-curricular activities, chances of inter-school competitions (if u're smart )
Our only "complaint", is that the academic demand is increasing. Though, of course, we understand that this is the general trend.

All in all, we are happy with the school. Hope you will like it too!

[ 本帖最後由 A-Mum 於 10-7-23 12:04 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 10-7-23 12:13 |顯示全部帖子
I don't know all the nannies there.  My girl can only name 3 nannies. They are all very nice to her.

由個小朋友D臭臭在褲內?
Never heard of that!!!  Even if you've forgotten to prepare extra clothes, the school has spare shorts etc for the kids in case accidents happen.  The teachers will attach a note to let you know what to expect in your parcel!

Cool 老師是不是香港人?國際班?
Again, I don't know all the teachers. But then, some PTH teachers in 國際班 are actually local teachers who have learned PTH! So... good luck!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題