用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 樂基幼兒學校(駿景園) 樂基幼稚園(駿景園)08/09 K1請進....
發新帖
樓主: piano513
go

樂基幼稚園(駿景園)08/09 K1請進.... [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-27 14:43 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter in NC2 am.

2#
發表於 08-11-27 16:06 |顯示全部帖子
Have anyone join the last Sat 舊生家長小一交流會 ? If so, any sharing ?

3#
發表於 08-11-28 15:10 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter asks me to online EVI every night for about 30 mins.  She enjoy the story but not so interest on phonics part.

4#
發表於 08-12-3 11:35 |顯示全部帖子
I also heard my daughter sings the song with Cantonese for the first few sentence and ending with Mandarin like "老師愛我又愛你".  From last week, I heard she is singing X'mas song like Jingle bell.

原帖由 piano513 於 08-12-2 22:29 發表

Regarding Chinese Lyrics of the school song, my daughter can sing but I just know the beginning is Cantonese and the last sentence is Mandarin(I am also not too sure)... so maybe not too easy to sin ...

5#
發表於 08-12-8 16:20 |顯示全部帖子
I learnt from a K2 mother about that some parents will change from Anglo-Chinese to International from K2.  Apart from parents wish, the school will also consider the kid's ability.

I had already replied to school that will keep on Anglo-Chinese stream in K2.

原帖由 piano513 於 08-12-3 18:04 發表
Recently, we are thinking whether to let our daughter to change from Eng-Chin class to international class in the coming K2, is there any parent will think about this too?

6#
發表於 08-12-16 16:43 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

I think both English and Chinese story book are randomly allocate to the kids.  But, Chinese one is using the same publisher series, so it seems more consistent on the level.  But, for English story book is using different publishers' series, so the content and level are much vary.

My daughter has a good comment from Chinese teacher but  always needs to repeat reading the English one.

7#
發表於 08-12-17 18:48 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter usually can read the Chinese story book by speaking out every word on each page and teacher comment with " 快而準, 能說出整個故事".  But for the English one, usually only 1-2 words on each page or even in whole story like "Look", so I will create a sentence to her.  As she is not so understand in English and cannot remember the whole sentence.  English teacher comment is need to repeat reading and advise her to say more vocabularies about the story.

原帖由 piano513 於 08-12-17 11:18 發表

Oh, I got the opposite feeling upto now. The English story book seems coming from the same publisher(all about Kipper and his family) but Chinese one are not the same series.  BTW, do you know wheth ...

8#
發表於 08-12-30 12:55 |顯示全部帖子
Have your kids joined school's extra curriculum before ?  My daughter will take Sat courses Phonics and drawing from Jan.  Any comment about those courses ?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題