搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 人算不如天算--IN 沙田樂基
發新帖
查看: 3273|回覆: 2
go

人算不如天算--IN 沙田樂基 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-28 23:34 |顯示全部帖子
Yes .. THINK is good .. and now I'm struggling if I should let him change school next year (to those so called famous KG in kln tong) ...

but 1 thing to clarify ... there're video clips about school life but it won't be updated every day ga ... Anyway, you don't have to worry cos the sch provides intensive care for your kid.

原帖由 luiflora 於 09-11-28 23:22 發表

9龍塘Think是最多外國老師,加上學校大,可見天,可上網睇小朋友上課情況!N班每天有1小時45分鐘廣東話,1小時英文,15分鐘國語,升K1英文及國語比重會愈來愈多,廣東話開始減少,去到K3時,學生的英文及國語已經好好了!!而 ...

2#
發表於 09-11-30 15:47 |顯示全部帖子
Yes ar .. he;s now in K1. He really loves school a lot. Sometimes I asked him if he wants to change to a new KG next year (those in Kln tong), he cried and said "no" and he wanted to stay in THINK.  You know this is what I'm struggling now ....

The teachers are very caring. If you're in LN, they called u every day for the whole mth to report about your kid's progress. Won't have so many calls in K1 but have progress report every 2 weeks for Chi and every mth for eng.

To me, his English and PTH have improved a lot, esp Eng. In N1, he learnt quite a no. of Eng vocabs though there's not much lesson time for Eng. In K1, he now can speak simple Eng sentences. Eng listening should be of no problem for him now. Since I didn't speak to him in Eng often at home. I think this is already v good.

As I put him in E/C instead of E/PTH classes both in N1 and K1, compared to Eng, his PTH is not as good as Eng. But he can still sing those PTH songs and speak simple vocabs / phases taught by the teachers now e.g. "brushing teeth, I love papa and ma ma, mooncake, fruits" etc.

原帖由 wcecilia926 於 09-11-30 15:13 發表
dear twinstar...is your kid studying in Think? Is he/ she enjoy in studying? how's the teacher? Do u think their Mandarin and english has been improved?

[ 本帖最後由 twinsstar 於 09-11-30 15:50 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 09-11-30 15:53 |顯示全部帖子
hey .. you don't have to worry. I think for nursery, finding a school which is near your home is very important too. It's very harsh for a 2 yr old kids to travel long way to school. You can change it to Kln tong in K1 even now you cannot successfully changed to Kln tong in N1.

原帖由 pingu_k 於 09-11-30 01:48 發表

IN7間都IN得好好,全收--->>咁樣好好啦!!吾好太吾開心啦!不過你咁快見左咁多間既?可否share係邊幾間呢?我就大部份都未見/apply呀!!暫時見左3間,有兩間出左result都收左!

其實我都好吾開心呀,我之前一直都吾知原來K ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題